T300rs settings

Im looking for some help/advices about the T300rs settings on rFactor 2, if some of you, boys and girls could share your setting and some advises overall, it would be really appreciated. This is my first wheel, and i want to enjoy the game as best as possible, in the same time, i dont want to mess around with the configs in a way that i can damage my wheel.

Im also on Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom, its possible to keep the TM settings the same for all the 3 tittles?

Start your wheel before starting rF2 (helmet icon)

Click Options
Click Controls
Click Load
Select the T300RS profile: all settings: min FFB, smoothing, etc ... are set for the T300RS wheel.

Close and restart rF2 if the wheel/pedals doesn’t respond.

If it still doesn’t respond: your wheel isn’t “JOY1”.
No big deal if it isn’t: you’ll need to assign the controls:
- click to assign “throttle”, and press the throttle
- click to assign “brake”, and press the brake pedal
- click to assign “steer left”, and turn the wheel left.
Etc, etc, etc,...

Basically the same procedure as Raceroom.

1 thingy: degree of rotation:
rF2 sends the car specific degree of rotation to your wheel. It will overwrite the setting (900? or 1080?) in your TM profile.

Start your wheel before starting rF2 (helmet icon)

Click Options
Click Controls
Click Load
Select the T300RS profile: all settings: min FFB, smoothing, etc ... are set for the T300RS wheel.

Close and restart rF2 if the wheel/pedals doesn’t respond.

If it still doesn’t respond: your wheel isn’t “JOY1”.
No big deal if it isn’t: you’ll need to assign the controls:
- click to assign “throttle”, and press the throttle
- click to assign “brake”, and press the brake pedal
- click to assign “steer left”, and turn the wheel left.
Etc, etc, etc,...

Basically the same procedure as Raceroom.

1 thingy: degree of rotation:
rF2 sends the car specific degree of rotation to your wheel. It will overwrite the setting (900? or 1080?) in your TM profile.

Thanks a lot!
Do you recomend tweek some ingame settings?
Ive found that FFB in rF2 is heavier than in AC and RaceRoom, provably more realistic, something witch i dont know cause i never drived a car, but i want to believe in that. I know that depends how my TM and ingame settings on AC and RaceRoom are, they could have a way to weak FFB comparing them to rF2, but theres a way to tweek ingame, or a combo ingame + TM settings to lower that felling just a little bit?

You have to set the FFB multiplier for each car individually in rF2, the default settings are all over the place. Sadly, with the DX11 being made default recently, there's no way to check for clipping (not that I know of, at least).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.