T300RS - can't change settings by merging registry keys anymore

I've got a strange problem and I hope that some of you had it too so I could get some help :)
Right after purchase and installation I'm almost 100% sure I was able to change wheel settings by merging saved registry keys - the data stored in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\tmhidusb\Parameters\3BDD53FB
I'm almost certain that after merging the key, values in the TM control panel were switching...

Now, without changing anything in my system, this method no longer works.

I mean the values in Windows registry do change but when I open TM control panel, I see old settings and of course these settings are implemented in games (even if I do not open TM control panel before launching a game, so don't think that I always click "Yes" and overwrite my merged registry values by those from TM app :))...

Any ideas what can I do? Perhaps I've missed something - then how should I merge these keys (and which keys?) properly?

Last edited:
OK if you're interested I've discovered that merging registry keys works, but the registry values are loaded into TM driver only when you connect the wheel and it calibrates itself. If you want to play another game with different wheel settings you can load these settings into registry by running .reg file, but they won't be transferred to TM driver. TM app will read these values only if you disconnect the wheel and connect it again... so no switching games easy during one session. or if you have your wheel permanently connected to your PC :(

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 151 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 51 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 61 35.1%