T300 motor upgrade. Need pinout info of original motor

Hi everyone,
I've purchased 5 motors for a few T300s I have. They're supposed to be an upgrade over the original T300 motors. The new motors in question are: 'BL4260 24v 4200rpm 32w'.
I had to disguise as a business and order samples because they normally only sell 1000 at a time.
Trouble is, the wires are all different colours (which I really should have expected).
The wires are also loose, so I need to connect the original motor's plugs on to them.
I've contacted the supplier and he's told me the pinout for the new motor. Now I just need the pinout for the original motor. Does anyone have this information?
I've also noticed the new motor doesn't have the magnet on the rear shaft. Will this new motor even work?
Pinout info for new motor is as follows:

When the red wire is connected to the positive pole of the power supply "+", and the black and blue wire connected to the negative pole of the power supply "-", the motor’s rotation direction is clockwise, viewed from the output shaft side.
When the red wire is connected to the positive pole of the power supply "+", and the black, blue and yellow wire connected to the negative pole of the power supply "-", the motor’s rotation direction is counter clockwise, viewed from the long output shaft side.
When the blue wire is connected to "-", the motor runs at full-speed.
When the blue wire is connected to the PWM signal, the motor speed can be adjusted.
When the white wire is connected to "-", the motor stops running .
The cable connection method of the motor must comply with the above instructions. Reverse connection of the positive and negative of the power is strictly forbidden. Do not connect the motor to voltage higher than 26.4 VDC.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.