T300 GT brake calibration problem

Hello. To recalibrate my T300 pedal, I unplug and plug in the pedal cable. Then I do the brake calibration from the control panel. Everything is fine until here. When I enter the race, I can brake as I want with the hardness I calibrated in the first 1-2 laps. But then my brake calibration gets harder (maybe because I brake too hard) and at the end of the race, no matter how hard I press, I cannot brake more than 70-80% and i cant brake as i want, which affects my control. When I close it after the game and enter the control panel, there is a calibration that does not go above 70-80% as in the game. Is there a solution to this? I want it to stay the way I calibrated at the beginning and not change it. Thanks from now.

Not sure if this will help you. My t300 pedals can loose some calibration after a bit of use, e.g. the brake or throttle peddle don't hit 100% when fully pressed. I am not yet ready ($$$) to upgrade to a DD wheel just yet. Unplugging the pedals and plugging them back in to the wheel resets it, but briefly.

So what I have done with ACC (and other games) is calibrate it in game so there is a buffer. For ACC, go into the controls menu in the game, on right side of the throttle or brake is a down arrow. Press on that and you can adjust the maximum and minimum. So for example I will put maximum at 20%, which roughly translates to 80% of my throttle/brake will be 100% in game. You can do the same for minimum, which I have done as sometimes break my pedals will spike/always be at say 5% on and not go back to zero after pressing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.