Suzuka F1 AI 2022

Misc Suzuka F1 AI 2022 0.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Max! To answer your question; it happens in pretty much every car with much downforce. The AI tries to overtake on the outside and gets pushed in the gravel trap. Stuck. Happens every 10 laps or so.

I like your new AI lines, but why don't you include a folder structure for your AI updates? It would be much easier to install it and would also prevent the installation for the wrong track or layout. There are alone 10 versions of suzuka out there.
"content/tracks/rt_suzuka/suzukagp"

I like your new AI lines, but why don't you include a folder structure for your AI updates? It would be much easier to install it and would also prevent the installation for the wrong track or layout. There are alone 10 versions of suzuka out there.
"content/tracks/rt_suzuka/suzukagp"
I'm not worried about disappointing people who cant read and navigate a filesystem

clicking 3 folders is too much for you?
The problem is , that not everyone is installing your updates immediately. I only do this, if I don`t like the original AI of a track I use. I have a folder with a collection of your updates on my HDD for such a case. And then there is absolutely no info in your download archive, for which Suzuka version your AI update was made. Sorry, but that`s just bad.

The problem is , that not everyone is installing your updates immediately. I only do this, if I don`t like the original AI of a track I use. I have a folder with a collection of your updates on my HDD for such a case. And then there is absolutely no info in your download archive, for which Suzuka version your AI update was made. Sorry, but that`s just bad.
There is the version of the track and the latyout on the page.
is rt_suzuka track GP layout

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back