Physics Suspension stiffness

Greetings to all! Recently I decided to increase the power and braking force in the car through files from the "data" folder. However, I ran into one problem after that. During braking, the car leans forward very much and it is impossible to turn normally on it. Having found the file "suspensions.ini" I understood absolutely nothing. Could you tell me what exactly and how I need to change to increase the stiffness of the suspension?

.., I ran into one problem after that. During braking, the car leans forward very much and it is impossible to turn normally on it. Having found the file "suspensions.ini" I understood absolutely nothing. Could you tell me what exactly and how I need to change to increase the stiffness of the suspension?
Only one problem!?

I hope you are continuing the journey into this rabbit hole of automotive dynamics. One variable can affect other variables and then the effects cascade and grew exponentially. It is an interesting puzzle.

Hope you found some good books/references to gain insights. At least look into the suspension.ini files from guru such as Ach. His files has pretty good remarks behind each line of code.

One short answer to your question is "SPRING_RATE=22600" . Spring_rate in
ac is actually wheel rate not the actual spring rate. Then there is ARB, and damper in bump and rebound. It gets more interesting. Have fun!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.