rF2 SuperTouring @ Thruxton - Fri 16 Feb 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nope. I wrongly believed that I was going to be stuck with LMU and get that ready for RD Club. By the time I realized that wasn't going to happen, it was 03:00 night to Wednesday.
I will put up a thread for next weeks event today though.
nooo mikey nooo, please keep the rf2 events as long as we can
If people want LMU they can use the online system :)

You don’t like it? I’m installing it tonight

It's hard to say tbh. Even my 4hr30min release day stream ended with the conclusion "hmmm" :p
It's like an rFactor 2 mod, while it's not... It is very rF2 based though. It has some performance issues, but my main issue is the lack of content. You can do a race weekend (or make sessions private so it is practice on a track by yourself) or race online in the competition system, which is the same as in rF2.

However. If I want to do random racing like that, it's a bigger chance that I will do iRacing, where I can do ovals or kinda-rallycross, which is something I don't get elsewhere.
I would love to do a WEC-season, with driver swaps (AI driver swaps) etc. but that's not in the game (yet, I hope). And there is no private session or dedicated servers, so no RD race or anything like that.
As the Race Weekend in the game uses real grids, it means the only way to affect grid size in the race is to not include a specific class, as you cannot choose the number of AI opponent, nor can you choose race length freely.

When it worked, it was really fun to drive - even though I am extremely slow in Hypercars - it's just lacking a bit of meat to the bone so to speak.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.