Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Technically, its a Centrifugal TurboCharger. A Super Charger is normally mounted on top directly bolted to the head, while also having an entirely different turbine style.
No. The difference between a turbocharger and a supercharger isn't if they have a turbine, its if they use the crankshaft force with a pulley or if they use exhaust gases to drive itself.

Technically, its a Centrifugal TurboCharger. A Super Charger is normally mounted on top directly bolted to the head, while also having an entirely different turbine style.
superchargers can be mounted on top of or next to an engine. a prime example of a top mounted supercharger is on the majority of v type engines. where the intakes are where the supercharger would be placed. in the case of an in-line engine such as the 4agze which is a supercharged 1.6litre 16valve toyota engine where the supercharger is on the side of the engine. the supercharger is belt powered from the crank where a turbo is gas powered and from the exchaust exhaust gasses

view this video for explination of different supercharger types

superchargers can be mounted on top of or next to an engine. a prime example of a top mounted supercharger is on the majority of v type engines. where the intakes are where the supercharger would be placed. in the case of an in-line engine such as the 4agze which is a supercharged 1.6litre 16valve toyota engine where the supercharger is on the side of the engine. the supercharger is belt powered from the crank where a turbo is gas powered and from the exchaust exhaust gasses

view this video for explination of different supercharger types

Thank you for the more indepth explanation that i gave. Its a small nitpick but a nitpick nonetheless that people mistake this for a turbo.

Spysi updated Turbo For Satsuma with a new update entry:

Update 1.4.0

EU
Change log:

Well, it was difficult, but I did it.
1. I renamed the mod, now it's called "Supercharger for Satsuma".
2. Fully redesigned almost all the models.
3. Two parts have been added. It's a turbine filter and additional gasket.
4. Wearing of the filter has been added, the way of calculation of wear at the belt has been fixed. Also, if a player does not install the filter, the turbine may break and it will have to be replaced in the future.
5. Now the engine overheats faster...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I dont understand how to adjust the damn distributor so that it wont tick at all. When its adjusted normally it starts to tick when the engine hits 2500 - 3000 rpm.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%