Supercars steering angle issue

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a Logitech G923 and just installed the V8SCorsa mod. For some reason it's forcing me to use 900degrees of steering wheel angle rather than the 360 I prefer. I've tried modifying the angle within AC and Logitech G-HUB alongside verifying and uninstalling and reinstalling both game and mod to no avail.

This issue makes feel like I'm captaining a slow cruise boat rather than driving a race car and is making me dramatically slow within the corners. Is there any fixes or anything I can do besides shelling out for a Thustmaster/Fanatec? (which I can't do atm)

No, only with AC. Been testing it with CarX drifting, iRacing and Dirt 2.0 with no dramas
Maybe the "exclusive fullscreen"/borderless/hybrid fullscreen is different for AC.
I don't really have any clue about this but apparently the focus of the AC windows causes G-Hub to apply and disengage the AC profile.

Maybe the "exclusive fullscreen"/borderless/hybrid fullscreen is different for AC.
I don't really have any clue about this but apparently the focus of the AC windows causes G-Hub to apply and disengage the AC profile.

ya I would try to make sure there are no profiles for AC and perhaps try to run it in window and/or fullscreen.

But my money is on some weird profile applied to AC by the driver.

Seems Dirt 2.0 has decided to follow AC's suit with this issues now so looks like it's not an issue with the game/sim but rather than an issue with the wheel. Just uninstalled and reinstalled G-HUB again, no difference.

Methinks I might have to dump this problematic wheel and go back to Fanatec. (Had a Porsche GT2 back in the day)

Edit: I've found out when a game boots up (AC, Dirt 2.0, etc with the exception of iRacing) the wheel goes limp and has full 900 degrees of rotation while the G-HUB only recognises the desired wheel angle. (Like in my video. Eg: 900 degrees is according to G-HUB, 360) And won't get out of this "mode" until I click on the 2nd screen. Most likely the wheel is faulty.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back