RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

rather lonely one for me ...
got in a void and kept it for most of the race ... Nige was in front, couldn't catch him, then looks like he got a S&G, so I was in front of him ... then he couldn't catch me (17 secs or so back).
Nicholas did a late pit from what I can gather, my tyres, setup and weary unpracticed head could not hold his pace, he pulled on behind after his pit, went by me after a few laps of fairly long distance chasing, then departed into the distance leaving me alone again.
Couple of backmarkers with better tyres than me tried their best to take me out in the closing laps, but I managed to avoid them and finish a very very lonely 8th.

Cheers Buxxo-baby ... thx all ... just wish I had more battles :thumb:

Qualied 2nd with Mr tustin P1.

Race:

Got an average start and eventually got ahead of tusting lap 2 i think. From there i got a 6 second lead but i forgot how much fuel i needed so stuck 45 litres in. Ben pitted same time and he put less in and as we where going out the pit we where friday night bashing joined together. I had an awesome little battle with ben, few rubs here n there but all good. Eventually he got me and sailed away to a 4-5 second lead. I think i wasted the tyres trying to take ben and defend from him.

Enjoyed that very very much and a lovely track.

Well done all, Cheers buxton and ben for a nice race :good:

Cheers Andy :good:

Had a good battle at the beginning with Nigel and Mark, then managed to pull a little bit out till the pitstops, stopping the same time as Mark and just about holding him off until the end.

Happy to finish P5. Grats podium.

See y'all next week.

Great race, i loved every min of it. I use buttons so it is very hard to maintain my tyres, i had to do 2 stops to make sure i didnt lose to much, if i didnt have to stop twice, i had 3rd in the bag and was only 5 secs behind the leaders before my final stop. All in all, great night, thanks guys

Great night again. Had a small problem when N.Slater came out of the pits as I was about to lap him he wandered infront of me so I changed line and so did he so couldn`t avoid him even though I slammed on, sorry for the hit and hope it didn`t cause any damage. After that went into pits and came out 7th. Managed to finish 4th, best result for ages.

Congrats to the podium specially speed freaks Adz.com and Thrusting Tusting.

Thanks David and RD.

Had a good qualy, did a 2:02.7xy, new PB by far!

Lap 1 was bad, got a supension problem and a significant distance to the next in front, therefore was mostly a lonely race, trying to catch up, which I managed. While pushing got my first S&G ever for 3 times cutting in T1. Led to a intense last lap where I had a really got fight with Nuno, could not pass him:Banane35:!

Again, if on wireless, it may be worth investing in a cable to run to it. I remember when my router was downstairs having a 20m cable running up the staircase to the pc :) kids and cat loved playing with that so moved the router upstairs when plonked in a new extension :D

Bob, that was all my fault. Am new to this and all I wanted to do in that race was not have an incident with a front runner, total fail there then! I know that I should normally stick to my line to let you lap, but was coming out of the pits so thought I should stay right. I got suspension damage and went out on the next corner, but am happy as long as I didn't trash your race, hope I didn't cause any damage.

Qualied 2nd with Mr tustin P1.

Race:

Got an average start and eventually got ahead of tusting lap 2 i think. From there i got a 6 second lead but i forgot how much fuel i needed so stuck 45 litres in. Ben pitted same time and he put less in and as we where going out the pit we where friday night bashing joined together. I had an awesome little battle with ben, few rubs here n there but all good. Eventually he got me and sailed away to a 4-5 second lead. I think i wasted the tyres trying to take ben and defend from him.

Enjoyed that very very much and a lovely track.

Well done all, Cheers buxton and ben for a nice race :good:

Yeah we had a good battle, You were quicker than me though. But you just didn't have the blocking skill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back