RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

thanks for races guys, and Yves.

whover that was that ran into the back of me near the end I'm sorry, my bad. after qually for some reason i didnt have mirrors I say the time stamp to the car behind and move over left expecting you to be on the racing line. seems we both did the same thing. Sorry again.

dont think it was me. unsure who it was i ran in to the back of second from last corner lap 10 or 11 and they pulled right on to race line at slow speed. i ended up on top of the fence :S. never mind not like i was doing great.

kinda daunting starting pole, all those cars in the mirror :p

thanks for setting race up yves. slowly starting to improve

A 6th and 4th, with some interesting battles in between!

Jumped from 3rd to pole in race 2. Yves caught me on lap 2 (how does he do it!).

After that i knocked Michal Szabo off after he passed me into turn 1. Pulled over to let him pass and let several other through too because it was unsafe to do otherwise.

Just after rejoining Phelan hit me in the side. Is it me or are our two cars magnetically attracted to each other?!

Worked up to 4th after people fell off the track here and there.

Thanks Yves for the race!

I see a pattern developing.
I qualify near the back of the pack, last row usually and sometimes by choice.
Race goes on and without passing anyone using superior driving skills, end up placed rather respectfully by midrace.
Last half of race is looking in my mirrors as fast guys, hot to trot, start pulling back places.
End of race has me in a nice position, ahead of where I qualified and all I did all race long was to lose positions!

I almost beat that rap today.
R1 Started P7 and at L2 was P8. End of L2 was P6.
Ho hum, it took waiting till L5 to get to P3, no battles, no fighting.
L6 and Abdul goes by at the exit of the double hairpins.
L7, Nigel goes by same place, on L9 I go back past Nigel into P4.
I had some, what I thought, clean and close racing with Thomas. Dave made nice pass on me at the end of the infield straight but ran wide and I got right back, even held him off till the finish, P5.

R2 Great start, slipped into P2 at one point but it didn't matter, I spun on L2 and it just got worse. I think I was tired.

Sometime, someday, you guys are going to let me slip up into podium position and you won't be able to get me out. Better sharpen up your game, you don't wanna get beat by an old fart, do ya?

first i want to thanks the guy's for voting back to praccy when my pc frozed at the end of qualy.

Race 1: as i didn,t saved my setup i had to improvise one from what i remembered, was careful at T1 but still went thru in P1, from there very lonely race as the improvise setup was working like a charm. got the win with over 24 sec over second place.

race 2: made a few places before T1 after that i was careful not to hit anybody and made my way to P1 by lap 2, from there again a lonely race and took the win with over 20 second on second place.

After that i knocked Michal Szabo off after he passed me into turn 1. Pulled over to let him pass and let several other through too because it was unsafe to do otherwise.

- sorry man, in the race I had a feeling, that it was not your fault and after I watched a replay, I can tell, that it was mainly my mistake, because I was too slow in that turn...again sorry, and thanks, that you waited...

Despite of that, it war really nice event :)
Because I succesfuly setup a car in the practice (before that, I had a lot of undesteer), I enjoyed the qualification and I got to the second position in the last lap, when ran out the time for the qualificiation.
So I started first race from second position, and I finish both races on the second position, but in the both races after a few laps, I drove alone in the second position. But I really enjoyed second race, when I and Yves went from the last positions to the front. Yves: you was so fast! :good:

Thank you Yves and RD :good:

I!
I had some, what I thought, clean and close racing with Thomas.

It was some close racing, clean and very enjoyable as always.

The incident i'm talking about was in race 2, you came into my side, only very lightly thinking about it, then you bounced off to the left into the gravel. Obviously by no means intentional and i lost no time nor gained any damage from it. If it was anyones fault it was my own by recovering awkwardly by your side, making it difficult for you to see me.

For a second it scared me but no harm done.

Sorry if i came across as annoyed, i wasn't.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back