RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hax0r.gif

One of the best reults for me in RD! For once i praticed before the race and thanks goes to Michael, you're setup advise came just in time! And by the way, i did both races with soft tyres easily. At the end i had over 75% still left...

Felt pretty confident for the whole time and set my goal to be top 6 in both races.

Qualy went allright, 6th in the grid.

Race1, Got a good start and moved to 4th position before Moss. Then it was just a matter of finding the right opportunity to pass to 3rd. Some one gave a good run for the money as i had to defend but he spinned at the moss exit as so did many others. Finally i could keep 5 seconds between me and Paulo and cruise to finish. We had exactly the same fastest laps time..

Second race, grid P6, again. At the start could keep my place, at the moss was a little hairy situation as people were a little sideways but i powersteered pass them, which is little tricky to do with a joypad :) Close battles until lap 6 Nicolas was blocking the entrance to Moss. Tried to avoid him but a little nudge caused a spun. Lost a lot of time seesawing on the curb. Finally joined at P12. Few people ahead of me spun and i passed a few to P7 (or 6, i'm writing this a day late..)

All in all, practice do make a difference, i see..

Race1, Got a good start and moved to 4th position before Moss. Then it was just a matter of finding the right opportunity to pass to 3rd. Some one gave a good run for the money as i had to defend but he spinned at the moss exit as so did many others.

That was me Kennett, had a good fight with you. Unfortunately I was suffering with big lag problems thanks to a certain Mr. R. Branson, which caused me to go off at Moss a couple of times with too much wheelspin which was difficult to control because of the lag. I eventually spun into the pit wall coming out of the last corner, so with damage and lag problems my race was over. Didn't attempt race 2.

Another great night Mr.B. Made a big mistake and spin, then stalled it, then took an age to get started again and dropped back to around 12. But my pit strategy and awesome driving gave me an amazing 5th (thanks to Lewis for kindly losing connection near the end).

Congrat Reik (from the planet Rapidoo) and the rest of the podium.

Thanks David.

Really sry for the mayhem in the 1st lap, I was overly consentrated on the driver in front of me but doing so completly forgot to brake for the hard right corner and took several of you with me :( sry if I ****ed up anyone's race which I'm sure I did....
On a more possitive note, after I reached the pit with my brutally wrecked mini I had a really good race Had a nice pace with consistant 2:35's and 2:36's and ended up on a 15th place.
Thnx David for organizing and sry again to everybody I hit in the 1st lap...

Thanks Dave for another great track :good:

Some of you guysh were on another planet tonight time wise.

Not sure what happened first corner but I managed to get through it unscathed, then settle in for the long haul (did this seems like a 2hr race?) I now think I have a corner named after me after tonight, there was one I just couldn't get right all night :)

With a pretty steady pace and good pit stop I managed to get P3 so :woot: :third:

See you all next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back