Tracks Summit Point-Shenandoah

Hi RD, I have an IRL event at Summit Point-Shenandoah in a couple of weeks, so I decided I wanted to get some time in the sim to get used to the track. Only problem, I couldn't find one. If someone could point me in the direction of either A. a mod, or B. someone who knows how to make tracks, I would be grateful. If the track would need to be created, I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount.

That's all, thanks!

Hi RD, I have an IRL event at Summit Point-Shenandoah in a couple of weeks, so I decided I wanted to get some time in the sim to get used to the track. Only problem, I couldn't find one. If someone could point me in the direction of either A. a mod, or B. someone who knows how to make tracks, I would be grateful. If the track would need to be created, I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount.

That's all, thanks!
Requests go here : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-app-requests-thread.64157/

And dont think you'll get someone to get this track built for you in 2 weeks, a "reasonable amount" might not be enough.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea