EU Studio 397 GT3 @ Tor Poznan - Sat 29 Sep18

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stephen Gibb, Sep 22, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 29-09-18
  1. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,489
    Well, I'm sure Baba Yaga was laughing a lot at how quickly I lost any kind of grip during the race, especially with the fronts... I've decided to try the Radical, which I've never driven before, and quite liked the handling apart from maybe a slight understeer... Well, I didn't realize the slight understeer will turn to major understeer about 10 minutes into the race, and it will get worse from there as both the front and the rear start to lose grip. I tried to compensate by making the car more tail happy, but that of course opened a whole another can of worms ;)

Still, some fun was certainly had and at least it didn't become frustrating, so I'm happy with that. I think I quite like the track, it's interesting, even if quite twisty and flat.

Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

As someone who has quite a lot of experience with staying at the back of the grid - don't ;) It doesn't solve those issues as well as you might think it does ;) In fact I'd say starts are even more frustrating in the back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +981
    Great combo, great racers tonight, just a shame we didn't have more, thanks to @ionONE1 for a cracking setup :thumbsup:
    Great battle with @xiqui & @Magnus Stjerneby :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.