rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Tor Poznan - Sat 29 Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well, I'm sure Baba Yaga was laughing a lot at how quickly I lost any kind of grip during the race, especially with the fronts... I've decided to try the Radical, which I've never driven before, and quite liked the handling apart from maybe a slight understeer... Well, I didn't realize the slight understeer will turn to major understeer about 10 minutes into the race, and it will get worse from there as both the front and the rear start to lose grip. I tried to compensate by making the car more tail happy, but that of course opened a whole another can of worms ;)

Still, some fun was certainly had and at least it didn't become frustrating, so I'm happy with that. I think I quite like the track, it's interesting, even if quite twisty and flat.

Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

Due to recent spat of getting hit from behind and excessive aggression in attempts of overtaking me I have been looking for something that may help to eliminate this issue. And I think I found it, start at the back of the grid and stay there.:roflmao:

As someone who has quite a lot of experience with staying at the back of the grid - don't ;) It doesn't solve those issues as well as you might think it does ;) In fact I'd say starts are even more frustrating in the back.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.