Studders in graphic but good fps?

Renebo1985

Premium
Hi everyone.
Im having studders in my ACC when racing. Its just a short millisecond, but enough to see it. My fps is around 70-80 steady, and i've tried monitoring CPU and RAM usage - these are around 40%. I've tried turning down my graphic settings, but still the same. Windows Update also turned off. It happens in both online and offline races.

Do you guys have something i can try?

Setup
I9 11900k in Asus Z590
128GB 3600mhz DDR4 RAM
Asus RTX4080
Triple monitors 32" G7 1440p

TIA

Such stutters are often caused by background processes popping up for a few seconds then shutting down. I used a program called Process Lasso that prevents this; it intercepts calls to the system by such processes and holds them until the main program you're using is done, then allows them to run. It will do this for any program you add to its gaming list. Nothing runs any faster, just smoother.

Such stutters are often caused by background processes popping up for a few seconds then shutting down. I used a program called Process Lasso that prevents this; it intercepts calls to the system by such processes and holds them until the main program you're using is done, then allows them to run. It will do this for any program you add to its gaming list. Nothing runs any faster, just smoother.
I will give it a go. Im sure your on point, its something in the back causing it!

Thanks a lot!

Is it just a case of running the Process Lasso .exe? Or are there certain settings you need to configure for it to be effectice? Many thanks

Is it just a case of running the Process Lasso .exe? Or are there certain settings you need to configure for it to be effectice? Many thanks
The program does a certain amount on its own, but has a "gaming mode" that is more aggressive; you must add a program to the gaming mode to use that level of control.

There are a lot of options in setup but is all quite technical, I just added programs to the gaming mode and left everything at default.

Hi everyone.
Im having studders in my ACC when racing. Its just a short millisecond, but enough to see it. My fps is around 70-80 steady, and i've tried monitoring CPU and RAM usage - these are around 40%. I've tried turning down my graphic settings, but still the same. Windows Update also turned off. It happens in both online and offline races.

Do you guys have something i can try?

Setup
I9 11900k in Asus Z590
128GB 3600mhz DDR4 RAM
Asus RTX4080
Triple monitors 32" G7 1440p

TIA
I also notice small "stuttering" on my side monitors, even though I get very high FPS (100+) on my 155Hz monitors. The motion isn't as smooth as on my center screen (ofcourse, the perception of speed is way higher on the side monitors compared to the center screen). Will check the app Process Lasso to see if this helps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.