Strange Graphics Problem CART EXTREME

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Dethrone1427, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +112
    I've noted that when playing with the CART Extreme mod if i practice by myself and am sat in the pits waiting to go out, the quality of the cockpit and wheels is crystal clear, HOWEVER, if i then add a full grid on Interlagos Historic 1980 and then jump back into cockpit the quality of the wheel textures looks blurred, the cockpit signs and writing are massively blurred, and im not touching any of the graphics settings in Nvidia or in game in between going to between practices. Any idea what may be causing this? Should i delete my nvida profile/game profile/driver profile??! Anyone else encountered this?

2. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +112
    Example

Attached Files:

3. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +488
    Check your ingame options and see if AutoFPs is active and set texture quality for your car, opponents and tracks to high.

4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,399
    I have struggled with cockpit texture quality in the past, and I believe the game actually uses opponent detail settings for your own cockpit for some reason in some of the game modes.

5. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +112
    I've deleted nothing and chatted no settings... It's now working totally fine. Back to hi-res cockpit interior! How strange, thank you for the feedback and help, I'll try those tips of it happens again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.