stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found the problem :)
i needed to install this package in Debian 64-Bit ( apt-get install gcc-multilib ) may this helps others solving the problem with 32-bit and 64-bit systems :)

Edit:

just found another problem :/
When i add a new event in Championchips i got this post:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
File "site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 61, in __call__
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server.py", line 116, in new_f
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server.py", line 501, in modify_cs
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'None'

Powered by CherryPy 3.6.0

any ideas?

Last edited:
Hey guys.

First i want to thank you for this amazing app, i´ve been running my champhionship and events with stracker / ptracker, it´s crucial to post results after each race, helps me a lot !!!

Is there any plans to expand the capacity of the number of players the app can record ? The limit today is 12 right ?

Thanks again and keep up the good work !!!

Where do you see this limit, Ned ? .... we already had races with more than 25 drivers on track with no Stracker limit problems ;)

Hey guys.

First i want to thank you for this amazing app, i´ve been running my champhionship and events with stracker / ptracker, it´s crucial to post results after each race, helps me a lot !!!

Is there any plans to expand the capacity of the number of players the app can record ? The limit today is 12 right ?

Thanks again and keep up the good work !!!
There's no limit on the number of players. What you probably confuse is the number of ports. This sets a limit on tge number of servers per ip adress, but you can work around that if you need to.

Hey guys

Is there any way to import json results into stracker ? I forgot to check the server before the race, wasn´t running.

Got the simresults.net advice from the forum here, it helped, but i wish i could import the session result to stracker =/

Thanks again !

Hi @Neys

Quick question to see if I am catching a bug. Running 3.3.5

Had to do some manual adjustments for a multi class race. You can see here I have added the points.

http://52.63.173.188:50041/sessiondetails?sessionid=688

But looking at the list (furthest left column)

http://52.63.173.188:50041/championship

You can see the top 2 in the GT3s have received the points (thorns and Stan Daam), but the rest havent .

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Looks like a bug. No idea why thos happens

i have set an password and username in the stracker.ini file i have a rented server from elite game servers
but when i'm in-game and want to be an admin it says you need to add yourself to the group of admins how do i do that ?

hi there, thanks for this great server plugin
having some trouble, i'm running my own server and have set up all the files me self but im trying to use this in conjunction with AC Track Cycle. I can get it to run manually after starting ac track cycle and getting a track going but what i want to do is, AC track cycle has a start additional .exe's command in its config and i can get AC track cycle to start the start-stracker.cmd but when AC track Cycle restarts the server to change track its not shuting down the .cmd window except just opening another.

Is there a way around this or how can i use the stracker.exe instead of the start-stracker.cmd?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks Muffkins

hi there, thanks for this great server plugin
having some trouble, i'm running my own server and have set up all the files me self but im trying to use this in conjunction with AC Track Cycle. I can get it to run manually after starting ac track cycle and getting a track going but what i want to do is, AC track cycle has a start additional .exe's command in its config and i can get AC track cycle to start the start-stracker.cmd but when AC track Cycle restarts the server to change track its not shuting down the .cmd window except just opening another.

Is there a way around this or how can i use the stracker.exe instead of the start-stracker.cmd?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks Muffkins
There should be no need to restart stracker, in fact people have reported problems when dping this. Also there were some problems reported if stracker is not connected directly to ac but to actrackcycles proxy.

There should be no need to restart stracker, in fact people have reported problems when dping this. Also there were some problems reported if stracker is not connected directly to ac but to actrackcycles proxy.

neys

thanks for your quick reply , with your feedback i managed to get the combo of AC_Track_cycle and stracker working confirmed with map changes and individual .cfg and entry list for each map in the list. thus is working great as i have one first AC drift server running AC_track_cycle by itself without stracker and the second as a race server with AC_track_cycle + stracker succsesfully.

now what i want to do is run a 3rd race server, i know how to sort out AC_track_cycle but how does stracker manage more than on server at a time , could you please give me some info on running multiple stracker instances on multiple AC_servers.

EDIT: ive got it working on a second race server with stracker runing both race servers from one stracker instance, how do i differentiate one servers info from another?, is there a way to name each sever or a way to use different log files?

once again thanxs for any help, it is much appretiated
Thanks Muffkins

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies