Stock Marcas 2020 (Toyota & Cruze)

Cars Stock Marcas 2020 (Toyota & Cruze) 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mauaricio.mafra submitted a new resource:

Stock Marcas 2020 (Toyota & Cruze) v1.0 - Stock Car Brasil 2020 season pack based on modified Copa Marcas Cars

The Mod _StockMarcas2020 is composed of 13 teams and 25 cars, simulating as accurately as possible the cars of the Stock Car Brasil2020.

The Toyota and Cruze models were used exclusively because they are the current models that form the Stock Car grid with several performance updates, fuel capacity, pitstop time and sounds, made by Lorencini.

For greater accuracy to the project, I reproduced in...

Read more about this resource...

No meu aqui, os carros da chevrolet estão com problema pra carregar. Alguma ideia do que pode ser?
(for me, chevrolet cars are having trouble loading. Any idea what it might be? )

**ERROR LOADING TEXTURE COR_STW FOR MATERIAL COR_STW
**ERROR LOADING GLOBAL MATERIAL COR_STW

Last edited:
rapaz, tem muito mod no seu AMS? pode ser algum conflito. O carro é o marcas original, com alterações no HDV, não tem porque dar erro de textura.

[QUOTE = "Arthur Marin, post: 3280418, member: 809539"]
I did a test, putting in a race there are some chevrolets that carry and others do not, but what I select to be my car never gets in
[/ QUOTE]
Hi there

I also had the same error

** ERROR LOADING TEXTURE COR_STW FOR MATERIAL COR_STW
** ERROR LOADING GLOBAL MATERIAL COR_STW

The easiest way to fix this is to add these two textures to _StockMarcas2020 vehicle file.

I also get the same errors when loading, but only with the Chev's. Also can not drive from cockpit for some reason. Also only Chevs. Needs fixing.

Last edited:
mauaricio.mafra updated Stock Marcas 2020 (Toyota & Cruze) v1.0 with a new update entry:

Update correcting the error **ERROR LOADING TEXTURE COR_STW** on the Chevrolet model.

Update correcting the error ERROR LOADING TEXTURE COR_STW. The Chevrolet model that had an error was fixed. Thanks ClimaxF1 for the help.
Update corrigindo o erro ERROR LOADING TEXTURE COR_STW. Foi corrigido o modelo Chevrolet que apresentava erro. Obrigado ClimaxF1 pela ajuda.

Read the rest of this update entry...

doesn't show up in game, am I doing something wrong with the files?

You need to unzip the download file folders in your game's main directory and replace when asked.

See the pictures below

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 113
I seem to understand that in order to make this mod work, you need the Copa Marcas mod first. Am I understanding correctly? If so, where can I find that mod?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.