Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Opalas BASF team - Based on the team from Brazilian Stock Car Championship 1982

Those skins are in fact the very first ones I started for SCE. When I bought the game a few months ago, I was really happy to find many historical skins. Then as a painter I got frustrated: all the skins seemed done already! Thankfully I found those 2! Quite a job to align all those lines, and I put them aside for a while… Happy to have them done!
The real cars were certainly not the fastest on track: their sponsorship contract had a clause prohibiting retirement! The team would have to pay...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I've just downloaded some V8 Supercars track mods and i'm trying to get them to load in the game. I've unpacked the rar file in the locations folder. Gone into the game and chosen that track but all I get is a splash page for the RDTCC Season 10, it doesn't go any further. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but don't know what.
Can anyone please help?

@PATR10T
Quick question, how to change mirrors view?
I am testing a converted mod, I need to change mirrors view because I see my rear like I am driving a limousine...

maybe you have to change the mirror.bmp or remap the mirrors to the games standard... for example a sce mirror is very wide like 1024x64 and if you convert a car from gtr2 it can be a 1024x768 one so then for sure the stuff behind will look very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes