Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Guys will your mods be as good as Patrick's, gave up on other mods only will use RD due to so many bad conversions :whistling:
Agreed, Only time will tell. No offence intended, but there are a lot of people doing 'push button' conversions these days, which any of us can do. RD has generally been a source of good quality mods, I hope Arc add only to the list of good ones.
I have also been put off by the rubbish, and I prefer to use the default content these days, but I'm always happy to find an occasional gem, such as the recent Caterham 500s :)

why is the rev hang so crazy? I just installed and went to go drive and i hit the gas slightly in neutral and it goes to redline and stays there for a long time. It drives normally when put in gear, then does it again if I clutch in and hit the gas.

why is the rev hang so crazy? I just installed and went to go drive and i hit the gas slightly in neutral and it goes to redline and stays there for a long time. It drives normally when put in gear, then does it again if I clutch in and hit the gas.
The Neutral Rev Hang is normal
it has something to do with the complicated launch control of the f3 car

If you really want to get this mod to work with a separate rfm file, edit the following lines in the rfm first...

Vehicle Filter = OR: F3Euro14 to Vehicle Filter = OR: ReizaF3Euro14
Vehicle Filter = |Reiza70 to Vehicle Filter = |ReizaF3Euro14

Then edit the following line in every .veh file. This is easier if you use a progam such as "Textcrawler"...

Classes="reiza5,F3Euro14" to Classes="reiza5,reizaF3Euro14"

Hope this helps :)

While you're in the .veh files you may also wish to edit the description line so that you only get one entry in the RealFeelPlugin.ini and can affect the FFB settings for all cars in this class at once ;)

for example...Description="#05 Jordan King" to Description="F3EUR #05 Jordan King"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back