Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Wow,man, this feels like a very high quality mod. Thanks. :thumbsup: The sounds are a bit ''meh'', but adequate i'd say. The handling/physics feels very natural and believable. Had a quick test drive at Londrina and it made me smile,laugh and utter sounds of joy.:p

I not have a lot of time since 3 days and for the week to work on mod 88-89, but finish ferrari #27 88 yesterday...
The first of 9 chassis for this car .... :sleep:.. I have a way to get upgrades chassis /wings upgrades working without have to do anything... i have the trackpack so i link chassis to tracks with a little file but in the showroom , you will see always the chassis #1 but when you will go on a track the correct chassis/wing upgrade will be loaded :)
1407076405-sans-titre-1.png

Its is a convertion from Rfactor ? or complety done by zero from you ?

Excellent mod thanks Patrick!
Only minor issue I came across was when leaving the garage the ffb would cause the wheel to turn in that direction but once you were straight and on track everything worked fine? It seems it only does that at low speeds or in first gear. I used the real feel settings you suggested. Asides from that it feels great and the car interior are reiza quality!

Cheers

Hi! have you got some news for 1989?

For the moment i am working on a lot of mods at the same time...

i am going to release a big mod called " Senna Era " that will contain all seasons that Ayrton has been in...1984 to 1994 (all chassis, liveries etc..)

A lot of work.. :)

|| 1989 ||

i have re-begin from 0 because i need to rework all cars and do the wings upgrades + chassis..

Have you made sure the realfeel entry is a + value rather than the usual negative? If you have and its still not right try it the other way round.
Like this
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=2300.000000
Not this
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2300.000000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling