Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Here's an interesting bonus for your Formula Classic - 2012 version only. I noticed amongst the files that there was an electronic dashboard upgrade hidden away which could be used instead of the original 'Classic' dials, if only it could be extracted. The upgrades system is not actually functional from the menus in this incarnation of the gmotor engine, but as I was working on 91 F1 skins, and 93 Indy skins, I thought it would be good if I could also have the option of upgrading to the electronic dashboard, from the traditional '80s style' dials. But I was struggling to get it working, so I posted to Reiza for some help, and NickOvey was extremely helpful, and sent me a couple of edited files which did the trick. He also kindly said Ithere was no problem with uploading them for others to use. They are already part of the game, just with minor edits. Thanks again to Nick, and to all at Reiza, for their great sims and active involvement with this community. I have started running the elctronic dash in my 91 F1 season, and it works great. So if anyone wants these files, here are the files, just backup the originals and put these two files in their place. (I have incuded copies of the oriignals in case you need them).
dashpreview.jpg

Download Page: Formula Classic Electronic Dashboard GSC2012

umm somehow neither file works for me, GSC 2010 actually if that makes any difference.
I'm out of backup now dang

Aunt Edit: Well it's file structure has slightly changed from GSC 2010 to GSC 2012 and therefore it'll just work for 2012.

This is a set of skins for the Formula Classics in Game Stock Car 2012. Please see readme file included for installation instructions. I know they are not identical to the originals, nor are they perfect - it was difficult to find enough pictures for some of the cars, and I had no luck at all finding a picture of Jeff Woods helmet, but they are hopefully still a close representation of the 1993 season. I made them for my own offline season & I'm happy with how they've turned out, but I thought others might like to use them, so here they are :) There is also a set of talent files, they seem to work pretty well, but feel free to edit them to your own tastes. I was asked to include a skin for the 1992 Indycar that Ayrton Senna tested, but honestly, it was actually Emersons car from 92 and it is almost completely identical to the #4 Penske which is in this set, so it was not worth duplicating it.

Indycar 1993 Skins for GSC2012

andrettipreview.jpg

indymontage.jpg

I'll give it a go for GSC2012 to see if this is appropiate, if you wish I'll send you the files for GSC2010 to have both packages around, the upgrades.ini has an unspecifed gmt for the digi dash so I assume it'll be possible to have it working for it aswell.

Edit: Yep working magnificent on 2012 :)

Package includes the V2.17 Spotter Plugin from carlomaker and English Spotter Notes from F1Dave aswell as the Brasilian Package from BRDev_ElectricBrain to grant access to the most authentic Chief Engineering from the pit boxes you'll find. All credits and rights belong to their respective owners. More to be found about the No.1 rFactor Plugin can be found here http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Spotter Plugin

GSC Brasilian Spotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play