Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Try to install the xUI interface, then you'll be able to get different settings of FFB on the mod (thru the "upgrades" section, which isn't available in the GSCE's original interface but it is still useful when using mods) and maybe get a better feeling. On my G25 I was running with this on realfeelplugin.ini:

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3850.000000 (you can try with 4000 depending on track)
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

Even then (adjusting thru xUI and realfeel.ini) I deleted it yesterday, because simply put, the FFB of this mod is just not up to standards IMHO, compared to the rest. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome 98T, love every thing. Anyone know if there is complete grid of this year?
ps: tried in Spa but the AI keep getting out of track in entire circuit.

edit: tried in Interlagos and not only the AI were crazy. But this is the best old f1 mod to me (between rf2 and GSCx)
btw, the mirrors are reflecting my cockpit

Thanks again. (98T is from 86 right?)
i think it is a little diferent skin will take a print
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_98T

Senna_Brands_1986.jpg

Senna Brands 1986CC BY-SA 3.0
Peterhanna - Created and uploaded to by English Wikipedia user, Peterhanna. Also available at his website: http://www.peterhanna.net/motor racing.htm.
Senna 86 Britsh Grand Prix
screens (i pick the wrong car, but look how beautiful is the cockpit (a foto melhor ficou grande)
332ysk2.jpg

changed the print, i was wrong its the same

Attachments

• GRAB_018.JPG
    GRAB_018.JPG
    997.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Is it possible to still use this mod in the game without it having its own screen in the menu and just be selectable from ''all cars'' screen? I'd like to have as little stuff to click through as possible. It can still get a bit cumbersome clicking through all the sections...
Don't mind it that much, since the screens load considerably faster after the last update, just asking if it's feasible.

Thx, Paul.

Hi Jan

You have two options

1. Add the cars to one of the other categories like the Mini's or the Camaro's (reiza1 & reiza5) that is like a lot of converted mods about. (not a fan of doing that).

2. Add reiza35 to the all categories rfm (reiza14).

To do this open the rfm folder.

Open the reiza14 rfm with notepad.

You will see a entry like this.

Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza14 reiza15

Just add reiza35 to the list so it looks like this.

Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza14 reiza15 reiza35

Then save, then you can then open the BAC etc through the all cars rfm section.

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Formula Vee - Aprilia Livery - Aprilia Fantasy Livery For the Formula Vee GSCE V1.20 onwards

A fantasy livery based on Aprilia. I gave the nuts that hold the panels on the golden look.

f04FLLL.png

Helmet is from a Reiza F3 driver

Installation
Please copy & paste "GameData" folder in this archive into games install directory

Read more about this resource...

These cars are great to drive, although i'm not sure how realistic the handling/physics is. No matter what you do, they just won't spin. I just did a few laps with them at Putnam and was amazed at how easy they are to drive, at the amount of grip and downforce...i mean i was thrashing them around the track like nuts and they would not spin, loose traction or be upset about my behavior in any way at all, quite the contrary :D.

No off throttle disturbances, no mid corner or weight transfer issues,no oversteer, nothing... maybe a bit of understeer here and there,but hardly worth mentioning...just floor it to the max and enjoy the ride.
Especially the BAC has tremendous amounts of grip and downforce, the speed it can carry through corners...it's ridiculous. :O_o:
Haha, I don't care, it's great fun. A 0:56 at Putnam. Goes like a rocket. :roflmao:

These cars are great to drive, although i'm not sure how realistic the handling/physics is. No matter what you do, they just won't spin. I just did a few laps with them at Putnam and was amazed at how easy they are to drive, at the amount of grip and downforce...i mean i was thrashing them around the track like nuts and they would not spin, loose traction or be upset about my behavior in any way at all, quite the contrary :D.

No off throttle disturbances, no mid corner or weight transfer issues,no oversteer, nothing... maybe a bit of understeer here and there,but hardly worth mentioning...just floor it to the max and enjoy the ride.
Especially the BAC has tremendous amounts of grip and downforce, the speed it can carry through corners...it's ridiculous. :O_o:
Haha, I don't care, it's great fun. A 0:56 at Putnam. Goes like a rocket. :roflmao:

yah the car are a little easy to drive. But like you said, they are still a blast to drive. And they are modeled to perfection. Probably 2 of the best mods graphics wise. I normally use these cars to test out new tracks. And not to mention the sick replays they make lol

yah the car are a little easy to drive. But like you said, they are still a blast to drive. And they are modeled to perfection. Probably 2 of the best mods graphics wise. I normally use these cars to test out new tracks. And not to mention the sick replays they make lol
The BAC would not even drive in a straight when I first converted it for GSCE, so it has been a labour of love to get it were it is now.

I am working hard on the driving/tyres at the moment as I have watched many onboard videos to get a idea of how it should perform at various throttle/slip angle positions.

I am not finished with it yet, I may be able to release a update today, depends on how much testing I can get done today and I am happy with it.

I will be then be relying on you lot to let me know what you think, which is usually not a problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes