Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Yes please Paul, I'd like to get in on that :D
Don't get excited Andrew, its only that Mikksmod that I sorted out. Martin asked about a screen shot I had taken at Patrick's latest version of Sebring in which I was running the P1 class at night. I had forgotten to do the decent thing and give a reply to it. Then I just thought I might as well just let Martin d/l the whole mod, if you need or want a link let me know.

Reactions: Nox
If you get them from here that Patrick or Mr Alfredo have done then they are of as high a standard as can be achieved from conversions. I would not bother with ones from other Authors/sites. Best thing is if you dont like em just delete the folder. I only have the updated ones from here in my two installations and for me they are certainly good enough.

great I know this is off topic, but while your here.

the whole bad edges topic, when your config file sets low values for gfx, does that still happen, as even vo mine says obj 0 tex 1.. My game still looks like normal hi textures, as I ngame its all in full. Ive even compared screenshots.

Does this only happen to a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back