Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thank you Alex Sawczuk for creating this track and thank you Patrick Giranthon for converting it!!

Out of any track available....this one was the one I've been waiting for! It is literally like 2 miles from my house and when the cars run I can hear them like they are in my back yard! I love it!

AND....to make things seem even better.....just this past weekend , I went there and watched all the SCCA races going on! My first car race I've ever been too....and it was awesome! I met a guy there that seemed to be running the show by the name of Jeffrey Niess , and I asked him a couple questions about a couple of the cars and so forth.....That dude is awesome! He spent probably 45 mins with me and answered every question I had....and then some! I think he enjoyed putting the knowledge in my head and he said in August at the next event there.....come find him and he's going to let me sit in his Spec racer ford to see what it feels like! He's a former MX racer as well , and he knew exactly what I was talking about with my multiple injuries and so forth.

I've been racing motocross at Vanport ( PIR ) for around 30yrs and have never been to a car race until last weekend. I'm going to all of them now......just love it!

Thanks again guys for letting me have a chance to drive on this track! Feels like home!

Jeff

This track is awesome, never turned a wheel on it before, great work on it Patrick to bring it up to standard. The first section is epic.

Excuse the not quite sure where we are going driving.

I agree Rupe, when converting a circuit it should always be tested and the grip levels adjusted, usually raised slightly (both player and AI grip), or else there is often an icy feeling to the surface.

I also prefer to know the name of the original track, so that I can edit the AIW if I need to improve the AI (I use rFactor editor to do this so I need to find the rFactor vesion, edit it and then transfer the AIW file).

(I don't mean to criticise Alfredo btw, these circuit look great, but it's always good to have the information & give credit for the original).

Sam Hill submitted a new resource:

F1 1988 Skins for Formula Classic - Correct skins with driver and team names

I couldn't find any 1988 skins on the internet so I decided to give it a go myself. This is the first time I've made skins and it probably shows. But if anyone wants to improve them please do. Feel free to upload on other sites but please give credit.

Contents:
- Correct Skins for 5 teams
- Default skins for 4 teams
- Templates for the rest
- Names, Teams and numbers correct
- Full field of 31 cars (GSC only lets you run 25 opponents however, which is correct to the period as some cars were...

Read more about this resource...

Sam Hill updated F1 1988 Skins for Formula Classic with a new update entry:

Coloni SpA Added

The number 31 car of Gabriele Tarquini has been added now. Ive reuploaded the whole F_Classic folder but if you wish you can just extract the Coloni SpA folder from it.
You should also extract the Tyrrell folder as a typo in the .veh file was causing Julian Bailey's car to be plain white with no shading or details. It is now fixed but still has the default livery.

I'm working on the AGS right now so I should hopefully have it up tonight.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back