Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Fun cars, but there's one thing (like there always is). You virtually can't break these cars. :D I finally got one part break off from each car by driving straight to fence after long straight. And car was still drivable. :D Had to torment the engine with full revs for maybe three minutes straight before the engine gave up.

Superhero cars. :D But really, it makes cars quite "arcede" if there's no risk from impacts.

Unfortunately as it's a conversion and i am no expert when it comes to the damage aspect of mod's there is not much i can do. I've tried my best to make the car's drivable and a decent conversion, and were it is at now is about the maximum i'm prepared to put into it. If you fancy a go at sorting the damage be my guest and i'll update it if it is good enough.

Here is my "tweak" to the sounds to add missing sounds...

**** README ****

My fix for the missing skids, scrubs collisions sounds when first released.

I needed the practice, so had a go at correcting missing sounds etc.

None of the sounds are from me.

I have just used sounds from other folders in my GSCE install, and edited the .sfx file.

there is a variety of sounds from what came with the mod, and some sounds are from other mods and some are GSCE defaults.

thanks for the great mod guys, I hope you don't mind my interim fix for the community to use.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tBIw0TQa!C236u3RgphMILK1VyMX8imMY_AxDcUe7ImsGaIMt2g8

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=4500.000000
SteeringDamper=9200.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=1
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

I tried your sound update Robbie and it works fine now! It make me so happy that I can drive these cars with great sound and everything, they feels good too.So I just have 2 thank all involved guys again, love you all! I´m glad to be a member in this communiti only sad thing is that I don´t have the time to race these cars against you gentlemen but I do my best to find the time. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes