rF2 Stock Car 2015 @ Daytona Superspeedway - Thu 21Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys you have to hold your lines, its possible to open 3 lines on this track. If you enter a corner you are expected to hold the yellow line ...
The waving at the front was a constant danger, everyone gets nervous ... hold you lines! This caused the crash too, like always be predictable. If you need a couple of laps, go top right and watch a little from behind.
During practice, find others to draft ... this is an entire different experience than doing this alone.

Sad to see rfactor2 causing these issues, have a nice weekend!

Red M car is not holding line, black Metal works car gets pushed up into a lucky gap.
At 13 sec white car pushes from top right into mid lane again contact almost crash. These are situations that can kill the field, lap2 ...

2 different incidents at once, 2. car pushes leading car to hard. Car from 2. lane comes down to bottom lane
Maybe that shows what i mean and helps for next time ....

Last edited:
hey guys nice race, i couldn't speak with the microphone in the race sorry... speaking about the race was cool some bugs but np at least we managed to race and the race was cool, thanks all for the clean race!

hey guys nice race, i couldn't speak with the microphone in the race sorry... speaking about the race was cool some bugs but np at least we managed to race and the race was cool, thanks all for the clean race!
And thank you for the help near the end! Even though you fell a lap down, you did really well to hold your line and back out when it was safe. :inlove:

Strange but I like this, have done a few AI races but as always, online is so much better :thumbsup:

Looks kind of easy but requires a different kind of skill set for sure, after the first incident I was surprised by the safety car, got some heavy flat spots sliding by. Had to pit, got an stop&go for speeding, got another one for speeding again, and finally spun at pit entry :whistling:

Hope the connection issues can be found/solved in near future as well, did I hear someone say more rookie ovals :geek:

It was fun watching the race, and props to everyone working together there at the end.

Sucks to see more problems with RF2 and ovals, a week or so ago we had problems with the indy cars at Alabama. We restarted twice and a group of ppl would disconnect about 1/4 through the formation lap. I ended up getting disconnected right after I rejoined after a pit stop.

My schedule has sucked in the past year and I have totally forgotten about the EU races going on during the week. I had the day off and now I wished I would have given this one a try!

Hi guys, i just answered to C. Banger in the S397 forum, about the disconnections on the formaton lap.
I post it here too:

"Was there a guy with a special symbol in the name? i.e ñ, ü etc?
There is a bug which occur during the formation lap of the rolling start, the guy who have the message, for example, "follow İlkay Gündoğan in the right line", will crash.

EDIT
Yes, is Wießer, and indeed the 1st driver who crash is Tal Segal, the guy who got the message "Follow Wießer". Then Bozo Fujs, Kreshnik Halili and so on.

Wießer must replace the ß with a conventional letter, at least until we get a fix from S397.
"

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, did not know that. AMS insta kicks me when i join a server, always used ss. Why not inform the player ahead, when typing this into the profile or joining a server ... just rfactor2 things.

Can you guys not use my full name on these forums please, both forums ;) @Crashhard Banger @krusti

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%