• Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
  • Direct X Version: 9
  • Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
  • Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse

Recommended:
  • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
  • Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory, Nvidia 6800 or better
    [*]Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
    [*]Direct X Version: 9
    [*]Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
    [*]Input Devices: DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
    [*]*Limited support
Download directly from Steam: Click here

2eygaop.jpg

RaceDepartments STCC Demo server is up and running:

www.RaceDepartment.com (40 minutes race, dry, with superpole)

:woot:

Handles very nice for me, loads of front end grip (how it should be), very fun car to drive :thumb: Sounds are good too. (as in realistic)

PS: Is it possible to change the public server race time to 15 laps or something? it's on 1 hour, I think that's a bit much for public server, for me anyway as I just go on there for a quick fun blast.

• Chris Noble

Yeah shame its not in the demo, but it is one of the main attractions of the STCC expansion!

Did a race with the Pug and its quite nice handling car, very oversteery due to major rear camber, but I like it, great for the twisty track of Manthorp park!

Engine sounds very peaceful to say the least lol, not much urgency in it at all lol!

The map has gone from the demo? I hope this is not the case with STCC expansion?

Also noticed you can setup a specific pit window that ppl have to pit within which will be interesting!

• Chris Noble

i've only just started using gtr evo why not include this into that as well

STCC is a championship in its own right like the WTCC and BTCC.

RACE is primarly for WTCC.

This expansion pack is being released in Sweden only in proper retail format and as an expansion pack to RACE for us worldwide.

Another good reason is STCC is touring cars, GTR Evo is primarily GT cars, so titles dont match!

• Wido Rossen

Did some laps last night and the handling was great, I kinda like the Pug! And it was ages ago when i drove Mantorp.
Lovely track and car.

Yeah, like the pug to.
If all the other cars are as great as this one.......wow.
I kinda wanna see the C30.
I gues i have to wait some more.

Mantorp park looks at lot like Anderstorp.

I put Mantorp into GTR Evo offline last night to race it with the WTCC cars until my copy of STCC arrives and was probably the most fun and best offline race I have ever had.

I set the race for 35 minutes - which was long enough to force everyone to pit, and it meant that the faster cars (mainly BMW) that had pitted were getting held up by the cars that still hadn't pitted for a few laps - it really mixed the order up and where as normally the BMWs end up at the front as they pit before the others, the race result was mixed up - I think there were 2 BMWs, a SEAT, 2 Vauxhalls, A Honda and a Chevrolet in the top 7, where as if that had been Silverstone or Brand Hatch - 5 of the top 7 would have been BMWs.:thumb:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%