Star Mazda at Barber

So I'm just going out on a limb here by guessing that not many people run at Barber? I just got in my first race there in the SM and there was only 11 in the field. The guys I was running with were turning 1:19 laps and had qualified in the 1:18's. I finished 6th with only one off track, so I'll take that as a win in my book...:drink:

I managed to get some practice in on Monday night and am desperate to get out and give it a go in a race. Mental combination with a loose car set up and a very enjoyable white knuckle ride. Requires a lot of concentration and first impressions were that its going to be great fun.

I don't really mind the track and I actually kind of like it. However I have a problem with confidence in myself and car there so I'm about a second behind the fast guys. The turn that makes me nervous is the second chicane where the right hander is over that hill. If I can find the grove for that turn I could be right on pace with the 1:18's I think... That is a big I think too... lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.