St Laurent - St Jean

Tracks St Laurent - St Jean 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Chris Kennedy

Thanks for the review.

Would you be able to tell me what kind of impact disabling the 3D trees has on performance for you? They could potentially be better optimized. You can turn them off like so:

hjsMF2l.jpg

PS another thing to try is turning off godrays/sunrays but keeping the 3d trees enabled. I noticed that what really kills FPS for me is when more than one 3d tree is in front of the sun, casting rays

Last edited:
That looks nice!Quick question,is that 205 maxi public or available anywhere?Thanks!

That pic was taken by someone called "Bendo" so I've not actually got the car, but I'm guessing it's available somewhere on the N&F modding discord (type that into google you will see the invite link)

@wmialil
I'm testing your track, it looks VERY promising :thumbsup:. But in VR I have this "halo" in front on me (like a thin class). When looking outside, there is no trees around halo. If I look down, I can see that the halo seems to "rubberize" trees in close proxomity from the top down and when. I'm using CSP 179. What could be the cause of this?

@wmialil
I'm testing your track, it looks VERY promising :thumbsup:. But in VR I have this "halo" in front on me (like a thin class). When looking outside, there is no trees around halo. If I look down, I can see that the halo seems to "rubberize" trees in close proxomity from the top down and when. I'm using CSP 179. What could be the cause of this?

Hi, are you able to take a screenshot of this effect? I've not been able to try this track in VR yet and am not really understanding what you're describing.

Are you saying there's an invisible circle around the player (you) in which no trees appear? If it's affecting only the 3d trees then I would imagine it's a CSP issue - I believe they are working better on version 1.80 if you are able to try that out? If it's also affecting the Y-trees, then I'm stumped....

Hi, are you able to take a screenshot of this effect? I've not been able to try this track in VR yet and am not really understanding what you're describing.

Are you saying there's an invisible circle around the player (you) in which no trees appear? If it's affecting only the 3d trees then I would imagine it's a CSP issue - I believe they are working better on version 1.80 if you are able to try that out? If it's also affecting the Y-trees, then I'm stumped....
Hi! I have been testing a few other new tracks today. There have couple of other tracks with similar effect. It must be my setup and I may know what the reason is, didn't think of it before. I did change my VR setup to use OpenComposite few weeks ago and is has worked really well, but maybe it has some thing to do with few AC tracks. There is this Foveated Rendering -feature, it is my main suspect. Anyway, your tracks is amazing, I will rate it later on. But for now I will not touch my VR setup, since it works really good with other favourite tracks. I will test this more later.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.