SRS/Sim Tools question

I'm thinking of buying a DOF reality H2 motion rig and I have a question about inverting the roll axis.
Usually when you turn the car left the motion rig rolls right, this is to simulate g-forces, but if I don't have Yaw (the H2 doesn't) Using either SRS or Sim Tools is it possible to invert the roll motion so that when the car turns left the motion rig rolls left to simulate yaw (turning into the corner)?
Thanks.

I'm thinking of buying a DOF reality H2 motion rig and I have a question about inverting the roll axis.
Usually when you turn the car left the motion rig rolls right, this is to simulate g-forces, but if I don't have Yaw (the H2 doesn't) Using either SRS or Sim Tools is it possible to invert the roll motion so that when the car turns left the motion rig rolls left to simulate yaw (turning into the corner)?
Thanks.
It sounds like sway is the option you want to tune, in both it should be possible, simtools may just be a tick to reverse and SRS you can enter a negative value as the max telemetry value for it to reverse the axis.

It sounds like sway is the option you want to tune, in both it should be possible, simtools may just be a tick to reverse and SRS you can enter a negative value as the max telemetry value for it to reverse the axis.
Thank you for the great info.
I'm also thinking about maybe getting the M2 seat mover and attaching a cockpit stand using steel extension bars so that the wheel and pedals move WITH the rig.
On the DOF Reality website it states that the motors in the M2 are 24 n/m, which is only 1 n/m less than the motors on the H2 rig, so if the 25n/m motors on the H2 can support a full cockpit, I'm hoping that the 24n/m motors on the M2 motion platform can support the wheel and pedals.
As for the added weight from peripherals I'd be using a cockpit stand that weighs 10KG and CSL DD wheel and pedals (6kg) and no monitor will be added to the rig as I use VR.
The M2 uses a 700W power supply, whereas the H2 uses a 1000W power supply, but most people never use the rig on full power so I'm hoping the M2 would have enough juice for the job, what do you reckon?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea