SR presets for RSS showroom

Misc SR presets for RSS showroom 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paulaob submitted a new resource:

SR presets for RSS showroom - Create previews with these presets

All below screenshots taken with my presets, RSS showroom and Content Manager.

AMaVe4U.jpg

ZX48l3x.jpg

0bZPQrd.jpg

mB7WYXB.jpg

j1SiTar.jpg

a0dshr8.jpg

WyuSt9N.jpg

OH8b1iT.jpg

lVGhwcJ.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work man , they look really nice in the showroom , I asked IIja about the installation before with these presets ill bring it up again and ask :D

Awesome work man , they look really nice in the showroom , I asked IIja about the installation before with these presets ill bring it up again and ask :D

Cool! :thumbsup:

Ask him if he knows if it is possible to make the lights objects in your showroom invisible. I mean, force the Content Manager Custom Showroom rendering engine to not render/show the two objects that light your showroom, so more extreme angles can be shot. There must be some value inside the KN5 file that can be set to "true" or "false", something like 'visible' or 'transparent' object.

This shot below shows the problem I mean. I would like the huge plane light to not appear rendered but still illuminate the scene exactly the same way. :(

__custom_showroom_1519849484.jpg

Cool! :thumbsup:

Ask him if he knows if it is possible to make the lights objects in your showroom invisible. I mean, force the Content Manager Custom Showroom rendering engine to not render/show the two objects that light your showroom, so more extreme angles can be shot. There must be some value inside the KN5 file that can be set to "true" or "false", something like 'visible' or 'transparent' object.

This shot below shows the problem I mean. I would like the huge plane light to not appear rendered but still illuminate the scene exactly the same way. :(

View attachment 238394
Change the values , click on the lights and make changes as you see fit :)

Make changes as you see fit for an alternate version and leave credits to the showroom ,
you can make different versions with different colored lights and brightness gives some really nice effects ,
CM is not limited to only changing values of the cars kn5 it changes all values inside the environment :)
fa9fe34272f840e543e453a40dd2b8cc.gif

Should I seek professional help? I mean, is it insane behavior to get super excited about a new, good looking CM Showroom Preset? If the answer is "Yes", what if it also works with a nice new Showroom? Does that get me off the hook? Or does it only make me appear to be even more disturbed? :roflmao: :laugh: You know life has kicked you square in the nuts when playing with Content Manager all day is something you actually look forward to. :laugh: :roflmao: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: "If anyone calls take a message, dammit!! I've got Content Manager previews that need updating!!" :cool: :D :laugh: :roflmao:

P.S. I like your Preset. :sneaky:

Awww crap. I just got done putting all ~1100 cars onto the same CM Showroom Preview preset. And now I see these gorgeous sets. Dagnabit! :D Beautiful work... Beautiful.

Master, where does this car material open? How can I not find, seek guidance, thank you!
Make changes as you see fit for an alternate version and leave credits to the showroom ,
you can make different versions with different colored lights and brightness gives some really nice effects ,
CM is not limited to only changing values of the cars kn5 it changes all values inside the environment :)
fa9fe34272f840e543e453a40dd2b8cc.gif

Can somebody help me? When i select the Presets Nothing changes expect the showroom RSS show gets loaded but nothing like front tilt low, doors open etc.. Nothing works
But if I do it over the options Menu in the showroom I can select the presets and the camera changes, but nothing like open doors works.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%