Resource icon

Cars Sprint Cars for AMS 2018-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey,
First off, great mod i enjoy it, but i have one question.

It seems the car overheats very easy. Idk how to fix that or is there a setting i can turn down so i don't see the smoke?

Hey,
First off, great mod i enjoy it, but i have one question.

It seems the car overheats very easy. Idk how to fix that or is there a setting i can turn down so i don't see the smoke?

i haven't found a way to combat that from happening, id say ease up on the throttle and maybe make your gear ratio a bit longer.

Problem with Winged cars Ai.
These cars wont load when ai is set to winged opponent.
Will load if ai set to any other opposition ,non winged or any other cars.
non winged cars work fine with their ai.
Help greatly appreciated
dover16

Cannot load wing cars using wing ai . only loads with non winged or other cars.
Something wrong with Ai wing components???
help please
Dover16

re installed twice and another friend has same problem. Runs wing with non winged Ai and non winged with non winged AI. Seems a problem with Winged AI It shuts down ams

I'm having the same issue as Muzarati - my rear end likes to lead. Are there any tutorials about how to set these guys up (in game as well as in garage)? I used to drive the rF version and loved it ('cept for the AI), Pennsyltucky as well. Thank you for sharing your work.

Last edited:
Was this mod redone? I downloaded it before and found the cars to be undrivable. I didn't have any of the aforementioned problems getting it to work but, I just couldn't make any kind of reasonable lap. I was quite disappointed as I loved the sprint cars in rFactor 1.

I'm specifically dealing with the tracks, but it seems like the game is looking for .mas files that it doesn't have, and that I can't find in the download folder. Specifically it references a DWDSKY.mas error when I try to load Eldora. Is there something I'm missing with the installation? Dropping the file in one piece into locations doesn't work, and neither does moving most of the .mas files to ReizaCommon in Locations. Any ideas?

Was this mod redone? I downloaded it before and found the cars to be undrivable. I didn't have any of the aforementioned problems getting it to work but, I just couldn't make any kind of reasonable lap. I was quite disappointed as I loved the sprint cars in rFactor 1.
I did play around with it but had to change a lot to get it driveable (for me at least) and the AI to be any where near stable. I did message the guys from DWD and they weren't happy about any conversion, claimed they never gave anyone permission to convert it so not sure how it ended up here?

I've since lost interest in AMS and have been on R3E lately

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea