Specs for ACC

Bertje

Where's Ernie?
Hi guys,

I was wondering whether my PC would be able to run Assetto Corsa Competitzione, and I would not like to buy it without being able to play it :p
My specs are:

Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel Core I7-6700HQ at 2.6GHz
8Gbs RAM DDR4
NVidia Quadro M2000M with 4Gbs of memory
SSD drive

According to the steam requirements this is better then the minimum. But I hear some people are struggling with getting performance out of the game...

You can always buy the game on Steam and try it out. If you try it for 2 hrs or less, and it does not work well, you can refund the purchase.

That said, the game probably wont run very well, even on low settings. But it would be worth trying it out for yourself to see. Your cpu is pretty good, but the graphics card, being a Quadro (for workstation use), isnt really designed for gaming and wont be as efficient in games as the more common gaming gpu's on the market.

As time goes on though, the game might run better as it becomes better optimized. Right now, even on high end hardware, it runs rather poorly.

You also need to factor in that this is EA, (Early Access), and as such is not fully optimised yet.
If you're sure your system is up to minimum spec it could be a tall ask to run at decent levels even when it is finished, but once it reaches v1.0 we should know better.

Up to you if you want to save some pennies on the EA or not really. You can always buy now and wait for the updates to see how well it runs after each one

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%