AC Special Event for those in US/Canada/Latin American TimezonesCLASSIC SPORTS CARS AT BRIDGEHAMPTON, MONDAY SEP 18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The membership is required to join this right? I miss the US club races so this really interests me. Also great cars and track combo.
Hi Sean;
It would be great if you could join us. Yes, Premium membership is required to join races on Race Department. If you're interested to sign up, @HF2000 can provide you with more info.
Hope you can make it!

The membership is required to join this right? I miss the US club races so this really interests me. Also great cars and track combo.
Hi Sean,

Send me a PM when you have got premium membership and I will reply with all the necessary information for you to sign up for our club races.

Ok more problems from Bill I tested a little at Bridgehampton and no problems except I'm god awful slow......left and came back later and now I get a checksum......any ideas and or help would get a thank you :)

Ok more problems from Bill I tested a little at Bridgehampton and no problems except I'm god awful slow......left and came back later and now I get a checksum......any ideas and or help would get a thank you :)
i switched the event to a different server (back to server 6 which i normally use). this might have caused some issue. i noticed also that all the recorded lap times got blown up. ooopps.
let me try to restart it and see if that works.

trying to get it up and running again, but lost all cars except cobra for some reason. sorry for inconvenience. will try to get it sorted out soon.

So I already sent HF2000 a message, but in case I need to post here as well. I do need an emperor account for sign up. I look forward to racing with you all.

So I already sent HF2000 a message, but in case I need to post here as well. I do need an emperor account for sign up. I look forward to racing with you all.
Sounds great. Don’t worry, we will get you set up! In the meantime you should be able to jump into the practice server if you wish.
I’ll send you server info in PM.

REMINDER:
In order to avoid any checksum errors, please be sure to download and install the latest versions of the cars and track per the links provided at top of thread.
Thanks!

So I gave it a go in all of the cars, none of which I'm all that quick with. Strangely the car that suits me the most has been the Ferrari. I managed a low 1:39 once in it, but for the most part am consistently getting around 1:40 with it. The rest of the cars I struggled to get anything lower than a high 1:41. Maybe I've been driving too many GT3 as of late. I'm looking forward to the race :)

Seems competitive to me, enough to be in with a shout.
Some of the race will be down to staying on the track.
Some of the race will be car to car accidents,
So that leaves enough pace to take advantage of the above.
:)

So I gave it a go in all of the cars, none of which I'm all that quick with. Strangely the car that suits me the most has been the Ferrari. I managed a low 1:39 once in it, but for the most part am consistently getting around 1:40 with it. The rest of the cars I struggled to get anything lower than a high 1:41. Maybe I've been driving too many GT3 as of late. I'm looking forward to the race :)
Those are all totally respectable times as far as I concerned :thumbsup:

As for me, I found all the cars a blast to drive. Although I had initially dismissed the Pantera and the Cobra as way too tricky to handle, they ended up becoming my favorites. Since I'm already registered with the Ferrari I'm going to stick with that one though.

Hopefully, we can get some more folks to join between now and then! If you happen to know of any fellow US racers, maybe you can give them a shout out. It would be good to get more folks on the grid.
Either way, see you on the track!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%