rF2 *Special Event* 1.2 Hrs of Daytona - Fri 28 Jan 2022 *January Trophy R4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Since i've only recently aquired the endurance pack and i dont have much experience with it or with how the RF2 tires work. What is a competitive lap time with the GTE? Just to have a target for practice :)

Since i've only recently aquired the endurance pack and i dont have much experience with it or with how the RF2 tires work. What is a competitive lap time with the GTE? Just to have a target for practice :)
We usually don't share laptimes for the club races to not discourage people of joining in. The server is up and you'll often find someone practicing in the evening which will give you an idea. I'll most likely be on tonight around 8 CET if you want to join in

Oh, ok no problem! Thanks @Michael Rudolf!
Im no fast driver or anything, i just find putting a target a lot easier.
Thats why i love the latest update on simracing.gp because you can see what the top laptimes are and push to get closer. Closer beeing 2 seconds off, but anyway :roflmao:

@Michael Rudolf is correct in regards to laptimes. However. We did this exact same race (but then it was 90 min/1.5 hours) exactly one year ago. The GTE laptimes then was between 1.43.Something and 1.48.Something.
Though, the 1.43 was by @Henri Sinik which means that it's by one of the top rF2 drivers, not only on RD, but in general. So that's not really something to aim for.

Also worth noting that it was 2 rF2 builds ago, and there has been released over 20(!!) updates to the track on Steam since then. So there may be some difference due to that as well :)

If I read the weather forecast correctly there is a good chance for rain. Make sure you test night / rain conditions with a bigger grid, my hardware wasn't all too happy with that, even with low gfx settings.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%