Sell Sparco P310 OPEN Rim [UK Shipping Only]

What size do u prefer outta curiosity? Trying to decide on a gt rim and I enjoy my ascher formula rim atm. I have a 350 drift rim and I can’t decide on a size for a d shaped wheel

What size do u prefer outta curiosity? Trying to decide on a gt rim and I enjoy my ascher formula rim atm. I have a 350 drift rim and I can’t decide on a size for a d shaped wheel
I use a 30cm Sportline D shaped wheel. The grips are thick and comfortable to hold but be warned they don't leave much space for paddles make sure you have a spacer using it in my experience. I always think 1cm shouldn't make that much of a difference but I guess it's a mental thing as much as a physical one too.

The OMP superquadro (32cm) is a realy great wheel for GT in my opinion. This 31 looked great though. Also never seen it before. I own a Turn 305 (mm) wich is almost same. Pedals on smalest setting in SRB ultra are just oke. Almost to wide

The one in OP would be a great GT3 option. Also check out Turn racing, I have their R305 and love it. A lot of people use something like the Motamec 320mm D shaped wheel for GT3. And Ive heard great things about Sport Line as well, since another user mentioned it.

The one in OP would be a great GT3 option. Also check out Turn racing, I have their R305 and love it. A lot of people use something like the Motamec 320mm D shaped wheel for GT3. And Ive heard great things about Sport Line as well, since another user mentioned it.
This is what I purchased it for GT3. I wanted the Cube Zero rim but never in stock and thought this was a good price so decided to just get this. Not arrived yet due to royal mail strikes but in route. I need to drill it for cube controls GT Pro button plate as well

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.