spa TV cameras 2018

Misc spa TV cameras 2018 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks good but why do some angles of custom replay cams cause bad Z-fighting on cars? The Alfas in the video look pretty bad untill they get close to camera.

yam_ia updated spa TV cameras 2018 with a new update entry:

update 1

マシンのちらつき(ノイズ?)みたいなやつを修正。
完全には消えてないけどマシにはなったはず。。。
spa_update.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

I only installed the camera, not the texture and one camera shot at Radillion/exit of Eau Rouge is burried in the trees so it looks like he just removed the trees to make the shot work :O_o: Its in the skins folder tho so you should be able to just remove it.

Hello,

I like the cameras, and they work when I put them in the data folder of Wet Mod version of the circuit as well. But, for some reason, they don't work with the layout available here to have more than 24 cars on the grid : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spa-endurance.16571/ (cameras are like a kilometer away and look in the trees to find the car)

Do you know why, or how to make them work with the layout above ? I would like to have more than 24 cars on the grid with your cameras, to have a more realistic experience of the race (I already have 29 cars for the 2018 Spa 24 Hours), and so far I can only do this with the Wet Mod (which has 40 stands, and works with your cameras).

I didn't know if I should ask you or the creator of the layout, but if you don't know I will ask him as well.

Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea