Spa-Francorchamps (The Real)

Tracks Spa-Francorchamps (The Real) 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tried the vearious versions. The Revised track makes AI's crash into the right pitwall on the straight before Eau Rouge. It's a massacre every time.
The Delta7_On curbs are definitely too intense even with saturation lowered. You can not expect to make users do a systemwide change (like overall saturation) to suit your skin. It affects all other tracks users have.
Back to original Spa for now.

Tried the vearious versions. The Revised track makes AI's crash into the right pitwall on the straight before Eau Rouge. It's a massacre every time.
The Delta7_On curbs are definitely too intense even with saturation lowered. You can not expect to make users do a systemwide change (like overall saturation) to suit your skin. It affects all other tracks users have.
Thanks for the heads up. I replaced the AI files with the original ones.

Thanks for the heads up. I replaced the AI files with the original ones.
@Billy Pilgrim

I've adjusted the saturation and replaced the AI.

I hope you like

@CivicDNA

I didn't think so, either but thank you for the feedback, I changed the destination folder. (see spoiler)

Last edited:
So unfortunately I made the mistake of installing one of your previous versions and let CM overwrite my original version of Spa so now I cant join ANY servers. Don't get me wrong....I like your final update and its my mistake for just allowing it to overwrite files but I don't really want to lose hundreds of mods by letting Steam check integrity. So if anyone has the original Spa files that this overwrote(I have no idea which ones) please PM me or something.

I've learned my lesson for just assuming a mod with high ratings will "safely" install...

Hey Janky, if you reinstall the last update... you can play online.

The last update is designed for that.

Your version will be just like the original. :thumbsup:

Thank you for feedback.

@Alexandr66

I think so, i'll take a look. ;)

I thought so too.....but I visually can't see a difference between the revised and original layouts. My original has a Blancpain balloon, New curbs and runoffs. Are you telling me that even tho it looks like that It will load with people who have the original from Kunos?

I thought so too.....but I visually can't see a difference between the revised and original layouts. My original has a Blancpain balloon, New curbs and runoffs. Are you telling me that even tho it looks like that It will load with people who have the original from Kunos?
Absolutely and exactly the same version.
I've included the original files from the latest 1.16.3 version.

Edit : ???? Ok I must sleep ...
plus.png

Last edited:
ok, i extracted the content of your spa and let it over ride into the default spa and in content manager selecting spa revised , its showing delta7_on in drop down option. is that it ?.......thank you very much

Thanks, will test later today. One more question or tip: can you add versionnumbers to the filename so we know which version we've downloaded?
One more thing about Sol and saturation: There's already saturation-compensation in the Sol ppfilters but it's around 0.95-0.98. There's no recommendation in the Sol manuals to lower saturation. I have done translations for the manuals and there's no mentioning there.

Last edited:
Thanks, will test later today. One more question or tip: can you add versionnumbers to the filename so we know which version we've downloaded?
One more thing about Sol and saturation: There's already saturation-compensation in the Sol ppfilters but it's around 0.95-0.98. There's no recommendation in the Sol manuals to lower saturation. I have done translations for the manuals and there's no mentioning there.
Hi, and thanks for the feedback, i had a discussion with Peter on Discord a few weeks ago. Than for a better compatibility between the available filters on internet, to set the saturation at 90% and he's right!. Afterwards, i do not forbid that you put 100% or 120%. For me, on the majority of tracks with 90%, it's perfect. The textures are better looking and more realistic really.

A little comparison : (Sol 1.4.1 on november)

With 100% of saturation
z7x4.png

and 90% of saturation ...
20i5.png

and 90% without mod ...

1oaw.png

Without addition it's also more beautiful, i think.

I hope you could take advantage of it. ;)

@jinxjx

Dear jinxjx,

If it works, it's really cool

Thank you again. :cool:

Edit : .psd

Last edited:
Thank you very much Mascot for warning me.

For Spa-Choppers !?, i never know.

I'll look into it (maybe a next update)

I found it https://www.racedepartment.com/down...s-and-flags-and-balloons-and-free-beer.27096/ :)

The mod in question is spectacular in texture and graphics (as real as reality), but the problem is that it only works offline and online from problems (model.ini - modified).
After I installed it together with a friend, we got pissed, because it modified the original track files. Unfortunate that my friend had a backup of the "model" file; I think you had to add a backup of the original file inside.

The mod in question is spectacular in texture and graphics (as real as reality), but the problem is that it only works offline and online from problems (model.ini - modified).
After I installed it together with a friend, we got pissed, because it modified the original track files. Unfortunate that my friend had a backup of the "model" file; I think you had to add a backup of the original file inside.
Hey, everything has been fixed on the last update.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back