Resource icon

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 1966 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Spa Francorchamps 1966 - Conversion from GT Legends for Race 07

Spa Francorchamps 1966

Conversion from GT Legends for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Credits and terms of use in Read me file. Take a look before.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com

View attachment 428649

View attachment 428650

View attachment 428651

Read more about this resource...

Hello, Thank you for converting this track. It was this track that led me on the path of learning to adjust the AI line and behavior. As you may have noticed there is one particular corner where the AI seems to crash a lot. If it is ok with you I would like to now try and correct this so everyone can enjoy this classic track.
I was reading the read me file contained within the track folder and saw that this track was originally converted by "Guess Youknow". I think this is a joke. I think he means "I guess you know who this is". In the credits, he says. "our wifes and girlfriends for their patience".
I recognize that line from other mods, I may be wrong but I think it is "der Dumeklemmer".

Hello, Thank you for converting this track. It was this track that led me on the path of learning to adjust the AI line and behavior. As you may have noticed there is one particular corner where the AI seems to crash a lot. If it is ok with you I would like to now try and correct this so everyone can enjoy this classic track.
I was reading the read me file contained within the track folder and saw that this track was originally converted by "Guess Youknow". I think this is a joke. I think he means "I guess you know who this is". In the credits, he says. "our wifes and girlfriends for their patience".
I recognize that line from other mods, I may be wrong but I think it is "der Dumeklemmer".
Hi Speednut357! You may be right, but my intention is always to give credit and congratulate the authors of the track. I hope I managed it somehow. About the configuration of the AI's, I don't know anything about it. Whatever you improve, everyone will be grateful. Thanks a lot !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.