Sonos Stera Racing F1 Team | RSS Formula Hybrid X

Skins Sonos Stera Racing F1 Team | RSS Formula Hybrid X 0.97

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stefan Clift submitted a new resource:

Sonos Stera Racing F1 Team | RSS Formula Hybrid X - An original design for an original team

SONOS STERA RACING F1 TEAM

View attachment 410931

Here is only my second livery uploaded to Race Department. An original team design that I use called Stera and incorporates brands with products or entertainment that I enjoy and use in real-life, such as Kraken rum, Sonos music speakers and also a jigsaw piece on top of the halo to represent Autism Awareness :)

View attachment 410927

There are numbers 19 and 23 (with 23 being my lucky number, not for A. Albon)...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, it's a top notch skin!
If you are looking for things to adjust then there is missing paint under the "suspension attachment".
Inked__custom_showroom_1602026177_LI.jpg

Absolutely love this skin, thanks. Would you be able to make a version for the RSS Formula 90 V12 with the same colours and sponsors? (sorry just worked out how to leave a message and not just a review) :D

Absolutely love this skin, thanks. Would you be able to make a version for the RSS Formula 90 V12 with the same colours and sponsors? (sorry just worked out how to leave a message and not just a review) :D

I can certainly give it a go. I’m already finishing up another Formula Hybrid X livery and I’m a little swamped with uni work, but with free time I can see what I can do!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 245 67.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 163 45.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 175 48.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 77 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 101 27.9%
Back