some minor questions

I installed Automobilista 2 recently and it's very good - I like it a lot.

I'm also software expert, and I see some things missing in the game, but maybe they're easy to resolve, or maybe not possible.

Some of these questions:
- As a beginner, I'll be using the help systems a lot (traction control, auto-gearing, etc.) and I have the keys mapped ... But, how do you SEE the status of these different help systems on screen ? The auto-shift one for example, it often changes, if you change car. I can press the key to find out, but it's a bit of a struggle to do that for every of the 7 help systems.
- Two, the same but for brake bias; can that be displayed permanently on screen ?
- I haven't really figured out the camera view system. It often uses the front viewpoint (so, basically just what you would see as seen from your front bumper). I actually like that view, but if you press the key to change camera view, he toggles between incar, helmet cam and some other viewpoint with some of the car displayed. How do you get to the "full screen/no car displayed" view ?

- As a beginner, I'll be using the help systems a lot (traction control, auto-gearing, etc.) and I have the keys mapped ... But, how do you SEE the status of these different help systems on screen ? The auto-shift one for example, it often changes, if you change car. I can press the key to find out, but it's a bit of a struggle to do that for every of the 7 help systems.
You should be able to see ABS, traction control and stability control in your speedometer.

- Two, the same but for brake bias; can that be displayed permanently on screen ?
I don't think that's possible.

- I haven't really figured out the camera view system. It often uses the front viewpoint (so, basically just what you would see as seen from your front bumper). I actually like that view, but if you press the key to change camera view, he toggles between incar, helmet cam and some other viewpoint with some of the car displayed. How do you get to the "full screen/no car displayed" view ?
There should be a bumper camera available by cycling through the cameras, but it might look different from car to car.

ABS, traction control and Stability control indeed is indeed an on/off indicator, albeit the "on" modes are all the same indication. Example low or high traction control; same indication. So, to be sure one need to toggle between them, and see the short text indicator on-screen.
The shifting mode is not displayed though, neither is the brake balance.

I'll be on the lookout for mods to improve this, I'm pretty sure something will exist. But, not high importance, just a nice to have.

I don't mind the full frontal camera (where nothing of the car is visible), it's a camera view that creates perception of speed very well.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies