Some cars all over the place

I have problems with two cars in a classic Le Mans mod. On the straights are good but at corners they swerve as if driver couldn't handle the car.

I tried to edit configs, talents and tyre files by giving them more grip but it's the same behaviour.

I'm on original patched install (didn't want to make changes to my anniversary install) but track is not original. Could it be the track (lines maybe?) or something more within the mod config?

Last edited:
Just my opinion/experience, but as with any area of computers there are some combinations that inexplicably do not work. Ages ago in SCGT I had to remove a default car because it ruined championships - four or fives races in it would start running as if locked in first gear, though it was fine in single races and fine if i drove it. In N2k3 I have two tracks which cannot be used with some mods, the AI go crazy at a certain point on each track, even new AI files didn't help.

If you drive those particular cars do they perform normally? Is it only certain tracks where the AI have a problem, or any track?

(I tried a "Lemans Classic" mod a few months ago and gave up on it, the handling was so ...."peculiar".)

Trackaholics do decent conversions, but often physics are quickly churned out, so a bit of tweaking is necessary.

How do those cars perform when you drive them?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.