SOL doesn't show weather in saved replays

Everything is absolutely perfect with SOL and the latest shader (70fps nearly maxed settings, 16 car grid).
Tera21's Bathurst rain version and SOL rain(wet track), 16 car grid. Sunrise at 7am (time X 6) 2 laps.

Everything looks Awesome in the lights at sun rise and the weather. During race etc.
Watching the replay, before saving - the sun rises, beautiful clouds and track lighting, cars lights, water spray etc.

Save the race (not changing the name or anything).
Exit.
Go into CM and play the replay.

And its pitch black outside, with water spray, track and car lighting.
I have Zero mods installed, no changing files etc or 'tweaking'. Just SOL and the latest shader.

Anyone have an idea why?

Just tried, single car practice, different car(kunos), different track (kunos). 6am... watched the replay before saving, perfect.
Save it.
Replay it in CM, and its a black sky and no time progression (its set at a multiplier of 300). And the stars are static in the sky..

Last edited:
Same problem. Hotlap with Kunos track/car... everything fine with SOL... Sparks in the replay direct loaded from inside the session/cockpit... If I leave the session and save the replay... no sparks anymore...
Anyone found a solution?

Regards Miraculix

My sol planner is no longer working in replays. It says that Sol 2.5 controller is not running when I actually have it selected in the controller script in the DRIVE TAB
Sol Planner never ever run in replays. Just have a look at the text, which says that controllers don't run on replays.

Actually this feature works in Pure. In Pure Planner you can change all the weather parameters in replays.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.