Sol day/night transition problem.

I've installed the sol day/night mod but I'm having an issue. I've got the shaders light patch working, the headlights work etc, and I followed step by step instruction to install SOL using this video

I watched the video as I was installing the mod making sure to follow every single step.

Here is my problem, the sun doesn't move in the sky and it never goes dark. I have set the time acceleration to 300 but it won't go dark. Any suggestions?

Can anyone help me I can't seem to see the moon in my game
Sun, moon and stars have astronomical correct positions with weatherFX/Sol. Just open the Sol_weather app ingame and look on the debug text. There you will see a "moon angle". So if this is negative, the moon is below the horizon. With the Sol_weather app you can cycle through time and date with the buttons on the top. Just move the days.

If the moon angle is very high and you still don't see it in clear weather, then maybe the texture of it is missing. So maybe your install is not correct. Then please redo the install like it is described in the manual.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%