Sokol International Racetrack

Tracks Sokol International Racetrack 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Muvz submitted a new resource:

Sokol International Racetrack - MotoGP 2023 Kazakhstan Grand Prix

Sokol International Racetrack was designed by Herman Tilke in 2013, when Kazakh businessman Alijan Ibragimov announced plans to build a motorsport complex worth 40 million US dollars (19 billion tenge) on the outskirts of Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.

Construction was started in 2014, by 2016, with the participation of Jorge Lorenzo, a go-kart track and a drag strip were opened. The construction of the main structures was completed only in...

Read more about this resource...

Disappointed is not the right term, the track is great. Just I see that this circuit puts my cpu at 95% while I am alone on track and I do not encounter this problem on the other tracks. I'll do a few more tests and keep you posted;)

We will find a solution, I really like these tracks that are out of the ordinary and I congratulate the modders for providing us with this work, especially voluntarily

b : for your tour
bb : for all the other circuits of my library

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 38
  • bb.png
    bb.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 39
"Muvz
optimization has been carried out. everything is fine on my computer. I probably shouldn't post my work here. I'm really sorry that the track disappointed you."

No, optimization has not been carried out, at least in any significant amount. It runs okay on my computer but that does not mean it is optimised at all. The DIP is in excess of 10,000! I only took 30 seconds to inspect the track and you have grandstand seats as single objects. The first step you should take is combine these single seat objects into groups (keep triangle/face count of the groups below 60,000). In blender or 3ds max this is very simple, if you do not know how then google it or ask for advice here. After that, look for other objects that might be worth combining too (careful of objects that might break though). These are the first steps into optimising and the guys here will be more than willing to help if you need it.

Also, don't be upset by what people say. Okay your first review wasn't great, but you can take it as constructive and put a positive spin on it.

And also, thanks for sharing! We really do appreciate your work :thumbsup:

Last edited:
"Muvz
optimization has been carried out. everything is fine on my computer. I probably shouldn't post my work here. I'm really sorry that the track disappointed you."

No, optimization has not been carried out, at least in any significant amount. It runs okay on my computer but that does not mean it is optimised at all. The DIP is in excess of 10,000! I only took 30 seconds to inspect the track and you have grandstand seats as single objects. The first step you should take is combine these single seat objects into groups (keep triangle/face count of the groups below 60,000). In blender or 3ds max this is very simple, if you do not know how then google it or ask for advice here. After that, look for other objects that might be worth combining too (careful of objects that might break though). These are the first steps into optimising and the guys here will be more than willing to help if you need it.

Also, don't be upset by what people say. Okay your first review wasn't great, but you can take it as constructive and put a positive spin on it.

And also, thanks for sharing! We really do appreciate your work :thumbsup:
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I will definitely use your recommendations. I was very disappointed by the previous commentator. Such reviews, without explanation, are very demotivating.

It was not at all a denigrating criticism on the contrary. I just wanted to give you my testimony about my experience on your track. There must be dozens of guys like me who see the same thing in terms of performance. And the kind of criticism I bring brings improvements on your part or from someone more competent to find a solution. Sorry you take it that way but you shouldn't, especially if you're exposing your work to the community.

I said we were going to find a solution, it's proof that it was just to tell you that you are not doing a bad job;)

Last edited:
It was not at all a denigrating criticism on the contrary. I just wanted to give you my testimony about my experience on your track. There must be dozens of guys like me who see the same thing in terms of performance. And the kind of criticism I bring brings improvements on your part or from someone more competent to find a solution. Sorry you take it that way but you shouldn't, especially if you're exposing your work to the community.

I said we were going to find a solution, it's proof that it was just to tell you that you are doing a bad job;)
Are you reproaching me for putting this work on public display in vain? In fact, I wanted to please the community with a new track that has never been in any simulator. Moreover, I do not ask for money or even donations for this. I am open to constructive criticism, but I find such low ratings unfair and demotivating.

Are you reproaching me for putting this work on public display in vain? In fact, I wanted to please the community with a new track that has never been in any simulator. Moreover, I do not ask for money or even donations for this. I am open to constructive criticism, but I find such low ratings unfair and demotivating.
Oulala no, you read half of my messages? Let's see, I tell you that the job is great, but your optimization is not good, since your circuit takes a lot of resources. Another member comes to give you a more precise help because more experienced in the appropriate vocabulary. You quickly get offended, my friend, when there is no reason. Or my translator doesn't work very well and so you understand the opposite of what I mean.

Look, even with the Formula 4 from RSS, where I have huge performances on all the circuits of my CM, there are delicacies ...

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    881.7 KB · Views: 50
Look, even with the Formula 4 from RSS, where I have huge performances on all the circuits of my CM, there are delicacies ...
OK. You can open the models.ini file and delete text:
[MODEL_2]
FILE=main_grandstand.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

Save the file. When loading a track, the main grandstand will disappear. And write whether it has become better.

Last edited:
OK. You can open the models.ini file and delete text:
[MODEL_2]
FILE=main_grandstand.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

Save the file. When loading a track, the main grandstand will disappear. And write whether it has become better.
That's it, you've found what pumps resource. Thank you for this trick. You can clearly see the difference on the screen between with and without the grandstand.

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    881.7 KB · Views: 43
I don't like giving bad grades for work, but I just can't help but say this.The respawn points in the pits are not oriented correctly, causing the lollipop guy to look the wrong way.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea