AC Social Event: US Advanced Driver Academy @ Silverstone Int - Mon 16Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can always use the practice and the knowledge so add me to the list if it doesn't fill up by Monday afternoon. I've done one so leave it open for others until the last minute. Thanks, Keith

Are there any plans to make these classes available online as some sort of video series or perhaps just as a VOD? I can't be there for the next one but I'd love to be able to see what goes on if I can catch a replay or something.

Are there any plans to make these classes available online as some sort of video series or perhaps just as a VOD? I can't be there for the next one but I'd love to be able to see what goes on if I can catch a replay or something.
We're not planning on making a video of the class. Becoming premium member is the only way to join the class. We have lot of fun during the races. You should consider it:thumbsup:

Thanks for signing me up @Bobby Pennington but sorry to say i will have to pull out of this one. I have to take care of the Gran daughter tomorrow night so I won't be able to make it. I will race with you guys on Tuesday. Glad to say the @Celtic Pharaoh gave me a great private lesson tonight so I will be ready to race! You guys are all great at sharing and helping so enjoy the driving although I won't be there to share it with you. Hope your back is feeling better!

Thanks for signing me up @Bobby Pennington but sorry to say i will have to pull out of this one. I have to take care of the Gran daughter tomorrow night so I won't be able to make it. I will race with you guys on Tuesday. Glad to say the @Celtic Pharaoh gave me a great private lesson tonight so I will be ready to race! You guys are all great at sharing and helping so enjoy the driving although I won't be there to share it with you. Hope your back is feeling better!
That's exactly what makes this little club of hooligans so great around here!
See you on the track soon Keith!

A setup I worked on earlier tonight that might be of some use for this tomorrow if you wish to try it.
It can be found in the setup section of the Assetto Corsa forum here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-m235i-silverstone-international.149709/
Thanks Tariq, I will have to give this a spin before the event ;-)

Drivers, please make sure that you've read the 2nd and 3rd post of this thread, you have your real name in teamspeak and in game. We will give you guys the password to get into tonights Academy when we join ts which is usually around 15 minutes before the Academy starts. In the meantime, Jeremy and I are stuffing our faces with food while we have a chance:D

I just wanted to thank Bobby, Jeremy, Tariq and all attendants for a great time today!
I attended the academy for the first time, going into it with curiosity and an open mind and sure as promised I left it with some knowledge to work on and hopefully to improve my racing.

I can only advice anyone to consider doing one of these.
A lot of work goes into the preparation of these, the event is done highly professional with good and clear instructions. There is time taken for everyone during the event and I cannot imagine anyone attending one of these not learning something in the process.

In all honesty - after having seen what the guys are doing I am convinced that attending the academy here should be made mandatory for any premium member before hitting the race tracks in the club events. There is good knowledge to be learned, great advice given regarding race craft special care taken on complete beginners to get up to speed and even a little bit of a short race included to immediately unleash the skills immediately ;-)

You guys should do this for a living :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies