AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Wed 22Aug18S

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys sorry but had to change the race settings ..there will only be one race now and in the future
  • PRACTICE - 30 mins
  • QUALIFY - 30 mins
  • RACE - 30 mins
I hope this will be okay with you all ..sorry for the change.

I sure hope you can join us ..Welcome :thumbsup:
Thanks I should be able to make it, asides from entering the practice server i have never raced online in AC. Just hope my old pc holds up as ive been experiencing some odd issues in vr....pc crashing and twice my headset has gone black but the mirror image keeps tracking?

Thanks I should be able to make it, asides from entering the practice server i have never raced online in AC. Just hope my old pc holds up as ive been experiencing some odd issues in vr....pc crashing and twice my headset has gone black but the mirror image keeps tracking?

My fingers are crossed for you David, but if you happen to leave during the race, I will understand why :thumbsup:

Yet another great race night, thanks for putting this on Craig @Buster, and to all for such clean racing, see you for chips and mayonnaise next week:thumbsup:

Hey! And thanks too for the 'task manager prioritise AC' tip, ran really well on high-ish settings tonight:D

------------------------------------------------------------
Only my opinion... the 2x 20 min races was a big big draw (for average length tracks, I understand why Spa would be one), felt like a proper night of racing, and if you have a crappy 1st race there's the next one to keep yer pecker up, could stop people quiting too. Gutted I have to work most Fridays and miss the x2 format for the Seat Leons:(

Last edited:
Very good race for me. Althoug i spined in fist lap, that gave me the chance for fun. Very agresive and clean drive from all of you. Thanks a lot. I should race with this little car more times.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%