AC Social Event: Maserati GT4 @ Silverstone GP - Tue 14Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Bobby, I will join you also:cool: Haven't had a chance to practice so if anyone has a decent setup for this car please let me know. Thanks, Keith

Seems to be a common theme in the comments haha I'm home and could make the race, but the car and track are very not my style. I'm currently editing through my photos from the Road America IMSA race weeks ago still... Went from 832 photos taken to 144 that I'm touch up editing now. Hoping to upload them tonight and finally be done with it!

Seems to be a common theme in the comments haha I'm home and could make the race, but the car and track are very not my style. I'm currently editing through my photos from the Road America IMSA race weeks ago still... Went from 832 photos taken to 144 that I'm touch up editing now. Hoping to upload them tonight and finally be done with it!
We'll be on the lookout:thumbsup:

If anyone has trouble connecting to or with ts tonight, please don't worry about it. You can still join us and race. You'll be talked about, but that's not anything new for the Hooligans :p Only difference is you won't be able to defend yourself:roflmao:

Had an awesome time racing @DingoStarr put up a great fight after chasing me down for half the race. Caught this really nice screenshot from the replay!
Screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_ks_silverstone_15-8-118-2-46-13.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies