AC Social Event: Lotus Evora GTC @ Laguna Seca - Wed 25Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great choice of car and track, @Buster! Looking forward to the next one.

I spent the latter portion of my race fighting it out and swapping back and forth with @Bobby Pennington who was definitely managing his tyres a lot better than I was. Really great battle Bobby, don't think I could have held you much longer :)

Love these events, fantastic circuit, but the car reminds me of my mother-in-law... we just don't get on, she's unpredictable, hard to handle and flies off at the smallest thing :p:p

Tried Craig's set up, big improvement over standard but found it like driving on a knife edge, so tried my first liitle play around just to keep it on the track - don't do files/downloads (I cock everything up installing:redface:) but went with this, so if anyone can point out if I was going in the right/wrong direction I'd be grateful:

Med tyres, 15 front, 16rr
Splitter up +1 (rr wing no change)
Rear toe out +1
Rear anti roll -1

....didn't really enjoy driving it, but transition to a 'moment' was easier to catch.

Thanks for putting tonight's event on Craig, and to all for the fair racing 'n banter:D

I spent the latter portion of my race fighting it out and swapping back and forth with @Bobby Pennington who was definitely managing his tyres a lot better than I was. Really great battle Bobby, don't think I could have held you much longer :)
I had my one chance and drove it in a little too deep in turn 4 so you did a great job on the over/under and getting the spot back. I know you and you don't make many mistakes so it was going to be hard no matter what, but you were very fair in your defending and predictability. Really enjoyed it Chris:thumbsup::)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%